- 30 -

"Nako-chan!"

The said girl turned around, "yeah?"

"Let's go celebrate your last day of school."

"Where?"

Her friend chuckled, "there's this cool bar we found near the edge of the city."

"You know I d-"

"I know I know, none of us will drink... Or well, maybe a couple of us I don't know. We're going for the food, it's really good and still fairly cheap."

Another one of her friends poked her head through the open door, "we promise we'll be good Nako-chan."

"Pleaseeeeeeee~~~"

"Okay okay," Nako smiled, "why not, I haven't hung out with all of you in a while."

The duo cheered, running off to tell their older friends after telling the college student to get ready.

~ ~ ~

"How'd you guys know about this bar? It's pretty far, thought you stuck with local ones."

One of the girl's older friend's chuckled, "I found it while I was making rounds around the city a while ago."

It was rather late, the street lights flickering on in the dark as they walked across the street from where they all parked.

The group went in, being greeted by one of the waiters that were passing by. The older, taller, of the group were at the front, making sure there weren't any bad people that could get in the way of their younger friends... Including Nako.

They settled down at a corner table, the nearest waitress taking their orders as they looked through the menu. A few of them had ordered drinks, but all of them promised they wouldn't go over what they could.

The group made light chatter as they waited for the food, the same girl continously saying how good the food was, heightening everyone's anticipation.

But as they were talking, the short girl saw someone from the corner of her eye, the female bartender cleaning the counter a little ways away.

"Hey guys I'll be right back."

Nako stood up, excusing herself as one of them raised an eyebrow at her.

"You know someone here?"

"I guess I do."

Her friends glanced over to where she was heading, all of them wondering how she knew someone this far away from where they lived.

'That's her right? It has to be.... Oh jeez I hope I'm not wrong...'

Nako stopped short, seeing that the side the girl was on was busy.

"Hii-chan?"

The bartender looked over, freezing in shock at the opposite side of the counter.

"N-Nako-chan?"

The older girl grinned, "oh my God it really is you!"

Hitomi quickly walked over, questions bubbling through, "wh- I- I didn't know you lived around here? Nor did I... think that you'd be the type of person to go to a bar."

Nako chuckled, gesturing with her head to her friends, "ah I'm just with my friends... I don't drink."

Her small laugh made the younger girl's heart flutter as she smiled, "well, welcome anyways... Would you like some water?"

As she nodded, Nako sat down at the booth, the bartender coming back with a glass of water.

Their fingers subtly brushed against each other as Hitomi passed her the glass, such a simple touch feeling like electricity.