- 39 -

"What are you going to do when you get home?"

"Mmmm make sure my videos have been posted as scheduled... Eat dinner... I'll probably fall asleep right after as well since I'm tired."

Chaeyeon chuckled, "you must be... It was an eventful vacation for you three."

The dancer then glanced at the rearview mirror before going back to the road, "what about you two, Hii-chan and Nako-chan?"

"Well, Jurina-chan is picking us up from the airport... I don't really have plans after."

"Yeah, same here."

"Oh wait!"

Nako leaned forward from her seat, "Kkura-chan, you still need a ride, right?"

"If that's okay with you guys."

The shorter girl nodded, "of course it is! I'm just making sure so I can remind Jurina-chan."

RING RING!

"Kkura-chan, can you answer my phone?"

"It's Hyewon. What's your password?"

"102918."

"Why?"

"It's the night we all met- Hello?"

"What terminal are we going to?"

"Five."

After a few minutes of silence, the photographer spoke again.

"Okay so, Lot 2 is the closest, and it's also not that expensive. I told Yuri to send the location in the group chat."

As soon as Hyewon said that, a link was sent to the group chat the girls had.

"That's it, we'll wait for you guys out at the front of the lot."

"Got it, thanks Hyewon."

Chaeyeon reiterated what Hyewon had said in Japanese for Sakura, the older woman nodding as she pulled up the map on the dancer's phone.

The four drove the rest of the way in comfortable silence, finding their way through the airport to meet up with the other girls...

...

...

...

...

The gamer pulled her hat down farther as more people began to crowd the airport, the dancer walking over after walking to Eunbi.

"Hey."

Sakura glanced over, "hey..."

Chaeyeon quickly took off her jacket, draping it over Sakura's shoulders.

"It gets cold in the airplane."

"But-"

"No buts, you're only wearing a t-shirt as well. You can give it back to me when I see you next."

After a moment of hesitation, Sakura nodded with a smile, putting on the hood of the jacket over her hat.

"I'll take good care of it."

"Kkura-chan! We have to go!"

"Ah uhhhh coming!"

Hitomi and Nako waited for the gamer near the security gates, Sakura hesitantly looking around to see that no one but their friends were watching.

'Dah- fuck it.'

Sakura grabbed Chaeyeon's arm, pulling the dancer closer to her surprise.

Her lips landed heart-flutteringly close to the other girl's lips, Chaeyeon's mouth parted to a perfect O-shape as Sakura shyly backed away to where the younger Japanese duo were waiting with smug looks.

Chaeyeon, still in shy surprise, waved back at the three who were now heading into the security gates, one hand holding the section Sakura had pecked her.

'She almost... really kissed me...'

As soon as the Japanese trio were out of sight, Yena and Hyewon were the first ones to reach Chaeyeon.

"Ooooooo Chaeyeon-ah~~~~"

"Man you gotta step up your game!"

"And seeing how Sakura acted, it isn't the first time this happened."

The teasing from her friends went in one of the dancer's ears and straight out the other, a small smile forming as she let the hand on her face drop to her side.

"Chaeyeon?"

"Bro I think Kkura-chan broke her."

Yujin walked up and waved a hand in front of her face, "Chaeyeon-unnie?"

The dancer chuckled as she shook her head, glancing over to Hyewon before walking to the others.

"Yeah, maybe I do need to step up my game."

The trio stared at the woman in shock, looking at each other before catching up with Chaeyeon and the other girls.

"Wait wait wait, you're really going to step up your game?"

Chaeyeon shrugged, "next time I see Kkura-chan, yes."

"Oooo our Chaeyeon-unnie making movessss."

The group of nine walked out of the airport, mostly with a handful of them teasing and poking fun at the dancer.

They all knew they'd be together again someday...