- 29 -

'What a nice way to start the summer break...'

The dancer groaned as she slowly sat up on her bed, ruffling her hair back as she looked around her room.

"I have work at three..."

She stretched as she stood up, 'what should I do... My roommates have their final classes throughout the week... Chaeryeong and Chaemin's still in school for another two weeks...'

Chaeyeon cleaned herself up, leaving her room to get some breakfast when a figure startled her.

"Morning Chaeyeon."

"Good morning... Don't you have class?"

One of her roommate's chuckled, "only an afternoon one for today."

The two made light chatter as they ate together, the older bidding the younger goodbye as she left early.

'I should clean while they're all gone...'

After putting some music on in her earbuds, the dancer got to work, cleaning around the dorm to help out while she had time.

~ ~ ~

Chaeyeon sat at her desk as she finished cleaning, slightly swiveling in her chair as she stared at the closed laptop in front of her.

"Kkura-chan..."

The dancer opened her computer, going straight to YouTube after it turned on. Her feed was filled with dance or cooking videos, a few here and there for her college classes.

Would she find the person she's looking for?

'Sakura Japanese game streamer'

Who knows...

'Japanese game streamers'

But one thing's for sure.

'Local Japanese game streamers'

She'd try her best to find her.

'Sakura local game streamer'

After quite a handful of tries, Chaeyeon sighed, tapping her chin as she sunk a little into her chair.

"What else can I try..."

...

...

...

'Wait-'

Chaeyeon sat up straight, remembering what the two had been talking about before the fire started to spread in the dream world.

"What was it called... Oh!"

'Please tell me this is going to work...'

'Resident Evil Village Sakura Japanese Gameplay'

...

...

"There, right?"

Chaeyeon looked closely at the second option, "that looks like her..."

The video popped up onto her screen, the dancer grinning as a familiar face greeted the camera.

She went to the woman's channel, subscribing before finding the newest part of the game she was playing...

Which was currently live.

"Here goes nothing..."

Chaeyeon never really went onto live videos, the mass amount of comments off to the side startling her, most of them in Japanese.