- 42 -

TIMESKIP 1 MONTH...

"So you are Kwon Eunbi?"

"Nae, I am."

"And you are?"

"Kang Hyewon, sir."

"And we already know you, Yuri..."

The older parents glanced at the three women, then at their daughter, then to themselves.

"Do you drive well, Eunbi?"

The raven-haired woman nodded, "yes, I can."

"Do you know where you all are going?"

Hyewon raised her hand, "we're going around most of South Korea but I wrote down all the major cities we'll be going to, if you would like that."

Yena's mom gazed deeply at the four, glancing over when Eunbi spoke up.

"I'll take care of your daughter, ma'am. I'll bring her home safely at nine in the evening like I said I would."

To that, the mother looked at the older man before nodding, "it's chilly in the early morning and night time, bring jackets."

Her comment made the duck grin, "thank you eomma."

The father was silent for most of the conversation, until he checked the time.

"Would you girls like to stay the night and leave early in the morning? We have a guest room."

"Ah- uh- if that won't be a bother for you all?"

The man waved it off, "not at all. I'm... sure our daughter will enjoy your guys' company."

After a bit more conversation, the others were dismissed, Yena showing the three to the guest room as soon as the family butler exited.

"I have set up the room for you three."

As the man bowed, Yena gave him a smiley salute as the others bowed too, "thank you~"

It was rather late, and since the girls had to leave at daybreak the next day...

"I'll see you guys in the morning! Knock on my door if you need anything."

...

...

...

"Miss Yuri."

The hamster jumped, practically ten feet in the air, as a flashlight of a phone beamed down on her.

Her death grip on the pillow she held loosened after seeing that it was the butler, "ah- I- uh- um... I was... just..."

The man raised an eyebrow, "going to Miss Yena's room?"

Yuri weakly laughed with a small nod, "nae..."

He chuckled, pointing the light towards Yena's bedroom door, "I will turn off the light when she answers."

"Thank you..."

Yuri walked towards Yena's door, knocking a few times before waiting silently.

...

The door knob turned, and Yuri was left in darkness until the open door casted a hint of light from the bedroom's window.

"Mmm huh- Yuri?"

"Hey unnie..."

The duck rubbed an eye, glancing down to see Yuri holding onto a pillow and her phone.

The older girl sleepily smiled, "you can come in, Yuri-yah."

Yena took one of Yuri's hands, leading her to her bed before falling onto the mattress with a soft thud.

She rolled to her side, extending her arms to gesture to Yuri.

The hamster laid down next to her, immediately being engulfed in a hug by the duck.

"Night, Yuri-yah."

A moment passed before she relaxed, "night unnie..."

~ ~ ~

"Be safe, all of you."

"Nae~"

"Thank you~"

"Bye Eomma, Appa. I'll be home later tonight."

Eunbi twirled her keyring around her finger as they walked towards her parked car.

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah!!"

The four had planned on going on a small mini-road trip before Yuri needed to go back to school, the only problem being if Yena's parents allowed her to go.

Well, here they are, the four of them in the leader bunny's car.

"Let's eat breakfast somewhere around here first."