- 5 -

"Minju!"

The said girl jumped, turning around to see an orange-haired girl skip up to her.

As she gave a small wave with a weak smile, the girl scratched her head.

"Sorry for scaring you, I didn't mean to be so loud."

"It's okay..."

"I was just really happy to see you again, you know?"

Chaewon's statement made Minju look away with her hand covering the bottom half of her face, but behind that hand, the older girl saw a small smile.

'Wow her smile's really pretty.'

"I hope your day was okay, Minju?"

The girl nodded, speaking softly, "you?"

Chaewon sighed, "same old same old... I think this dream world we're in is the best part of my day."

'And I'm so glad I'm back.'

The two stood around in silence before the older girl coughed to break the awkwardness, "uh, you want to try and look for the others?"

"S-sure..."

~ ~ ~

A stomach gurgled, the short-haired woman glancing over to the photographer, "did you eat dinner?"

Hyewon slowly rested her head on the table as she wrapped her arms around her midsection, subtly embarrassed, "nope."

"Lunch?"

"Nope."

"Breakfast???"

"I haven't eaten since I came home from work the other day."

"WHAT!?"

Hyewon jumped from Eunbi's sudden yell, straightening herself up to look at the older woman, "what?"

"Why haven't you eaten?"

The photographer shrugged and looked away, "I don't know."

"Hyewon-ah you need to eat."

"I'm just not hungry."

'I'm starving.'

Eunbi sighed, standing up and walking to the kitchen, "I'm making you something, I saw food in here before."

"Unnie I'm fineeee."

"No buts."

Hyewon pushed herself up to her feet, ambling over and watching the older girl take stuff out of the fridge.

"I'm going to make food for you all, the others are probably coming soon."

"Okay mom."

Eunbi rolled her eyes and the photographer leaned against the fridge to watch her cook.

'Damn...'

"I wish I had my camera."

The older woman spared a quick glance at Hyewon, "why?"

"You're really photogenic, even just cooking."

The compliment surprised Eunbi, "really?"

Hyewon nodded, making a motion with her hands towards Eunbi, "chakak." (Korean mimic-word that mimics the sound of a photo being taken)

Eunbi shook her head, smiling as she cooked, "thanks Hyewon-ah, but I'm sure you make the photos look good too."

"You don't even know if I'm good at photography."