- 34 -

TIMESKIP 1 DAY...

"Since you can't get into a college for sports... Where are you planning to go?"

The puppy sighed as she stared up at Wonyoung's bedroom ceiling, "well, I'm going to take a gap year since I submitted my applications too late. But after that I'm thinking of going to a college for singing... Nearby of course, I can't really go far since I can't drive."

The bunny leaned down to her from the bed, covering the view of the ceiling as her face hovered inches away from the puppy's, "you mean the college like... twenty minutes from here near that mall?"

Yujin sat up from the floor as Wonyoung moved her head, brushing her hair back as she glanced over, "yeah, that one."

The younger girl grinned, "I want to go there too!"

The senior chuckled, pushing herself up onto the girl's bed, "maybe we'll go to the same college."

"That'd be so~ fun."

The two giggled, their bond growing exponentially since they had met at the school basketball game. It was to the point where Yujin's old teammates wanted to get to know Wonyoung as well, half of them wanting to tease their friend while the other half was just thankful for this God-sent girl who helped bring Yujin out of her dark, dreary hole.

The same went for Wonyoung's friends, the duo was so thankful that Wonyoung found someone she could lean on, to be genuinely happy with. To them, it didn't hurt to see her closer with someone else, to them, each of their happinesses were more important than that.

So each group of friends practically took turns teasing both girls. It was obvious to everyone that something was going on between the two when their friends weren't around, they didn't seem to care about being closeted.

"Oh yeah, when is your graduation, unnie?"

"It's next week, your school ends next week too right?"

Wonyoung laughed, "no we end tomorrow."

"Whatttt lucky."

THUD.

The two jumped as a door slammed, Wonyoung tense as she spoke in a quiet tone.

"My... dad's here."

A hint of urgency picked up in Yujin's hushed whisper, "he doesn't hurt you, right?"

"What? No no no, he doesn't, don't worry."

A sigh of relief escaped from the puppy, only for them both to jump once more.

"Wonyoung, where is your mo-"

The older man abruptly stopped after seeing an extra person in the room with his daughter, surprised that she actually had a friend over when usually, she'd always go to the friend's house.

"Oh uh- Wonyoung you had a friend over?"

The bunny awkwardly laughed, "aha yeah... I texted you about it?"

"Oh? Sorry Wonyoung-ah I haven't checked my phone all day."

He made eye contact with the senior, who in turn widened her eyes ever so slightly.

'I-it... can't be...'

"I don't think I've seen you around before, do you go to Wonyoung's school?"

Yujin slightly panicked as he spoke, "u-uh yes I do! I-I'm a third year... at her school..."

The man slowly nodded, glancing over at his daughter, "well, I'll leave you two be."