- 38 -

TIMESKIP 1 WEEK...

"Did you ask Yujin where we should meet her?"

Wonyoung shook her head, "I asked her friends so we can surprise Yujin-unnie."

"I think by the time the draduation's done she's gonna know we're here."

"Yeah she most definitely will."

The rest of the girls stared at Yena and Hyewon in confusion while the two just smirked at each other, the eldest hoping they won't do anything too stupid.

Chaewon leaned forward to meet Wonyoung's eyes from a few seats down, "where exactly are we going to meet Yujin?"

"That clocktower over there is where her friends will bring her after the ceremony's finished."

The group of ten settled down in the seats they found, looking around as parents and families filled the chairs around them.

Yuri leaned closer next to Wonyoung to whisper, "do you know what Yujin's dad looks like?"

The maknae answered while looking through the crowd of third years lining up against the walls.

"No... I never met her dad, we usually hang out outside or with her friends... Whenever we do go to her house though, he's at work."

"Welcome, parents, families, friends, of our graduating class!"

The girls quieted down after hearing a voice over the speaker, seeing who was probably the headmaster of the school on top of the stage start up the ceremony.

After a short speech, the ceremony went on, a handful of students walking up the stage to get their diploma and everything else

The parents and even most of the girls didn't know what was going to happen.

"Ahn Yujin."

"YEAHHHH YUJINNNNN!"

"YEAHHH DAENGS!"

Yuri leaned away from Yena, who was sitting on the other side of her, while Eunbi did the same with Hyewon, the duo yelling in unison while sitting together.

Up on the stage, the senior puppy jumped, embarrassment crawling up her skin as she shuffled to the headmaster with rosy pink peppering her cheeks.

The headmaster chuckled as they shook her hand, "congratulations, Yujin. You've come very far."

"Thank you..."

After bowing in respect towards the adult, Yujin walked away, being greeted with her counselor as she got off the stage.

"Oh, ssaem!"

The older woman smiled, "hello Yujin, congratulations!"

The puppy grinned, "thank you... For a lot of things."

Her counselor squeezed her shoulder, "I'm proud of you, and if you ever need anything, you can always email me. It seems like you got yourself some supportive friends too!"

Yujin flustered up and looked away, "y-yeah you can say that..."

The tall girl walked over to where the other students whose names have already been called were sitting, greeting them with a smile before watching the others get their diplomas...

~ ~ ~

"I think your new friends can compete with us in a loudness challenge."

The team captain snickered alongside the rest of the team as she wrapped an arm around Yujin, "I agree, I think we've finally met our match."