- 2 -

"So, Yujin, what school do you go to?"

"I go to... to..."

Hyewon and Hitomi glanced over at the taller girl, seeing the puppy genuinely struggling to remember her school's name.

"I... can't seem to remember."

Yujin's eyes widened, "I can't even remember what city I live in."

Hyewon and Hitomi thought for a minute as well, realizing that they themselves couldn't remember what the name of their colleges were or where they lived.

"That's weird..."

"There's more people!"

The three girls startled, looking down the hallway to see a blonde-haired girl with bangs waving at them alongside a much shorter girl.

"Hello!"

Hitomi's eyes widened, 'another Japanese person...'

The puppy enthusiastically waved, startling the other two, "hello!"

The girls had introduced themselves as Yena and Nako, who realized like them that they had no memory of any form of contact with the real world.

Coincidentally, they met where the hallway split another way, the new group of five deciding to all head that way because they saw another room at the end of the smaller corridor.

...

"What do you do, Sakura-unnie?"

"I have a gaming YouTube channel!"

Wonyoung awed, "really? What's it called?"

At that question, the Japanese gamer's face dropped, "uhhh..."

"Wait- I can't remember anything at all! I don't even remember where I live!"

"Really?"

Wonyoung thought for a bit, realizing that she too, couldn't remember anything.

The tall bunny looked at her school uniform, seeing that the badge that would usually say her school under her name tag was nowhere to be seen.

"Huh..."

"Hey Wonyoung look," Sakura pointed at the end of the staircase, "there's voices coming from that room."

...

"What... is this place?"

"I don't know..."

Eunbi, Chaeyeon, and Yuri looked around the large room, the only furniture being red sofas and chairs alongside red-velvet curtains hanging from the ceiling and wrapped around the floor.

"There's so much red as well..."

The three heard a pair of footsteps from an open doorway leading to red stairs, both groups startled to see the other.

"O-oh, hello..."

Chaeyeon replied in Japanese as well, for she took it during high school and college, "hello."

"Oh I can understand you guys fine in Korean."

"Chaeyeon-unnie we can understand her too."

"And we don't even know Japanese."

The tall bunny nodded at the three, "seems like we can understand any language in here."

Yuri looked at Wonyoung up and down, noticing that she had a high school uniform on, "you're in high school? Wow you're so tall."

Wonyoung scratched the back of her head in embarrassment, "yeah I'm in my second year... I'm Wonyoung."

"And I'm Sakura, a gaming YouTuber."