- 25 -

TIMESKIP 4 DAYS...

"You know these statues are really unsettling."

"The funky red and white bunny ones?"

Nako nodded at Hyewon, "yeah, it's like it's looking at me."

Hitomi shuddered as they walked out of the abstract painting room with a few others, "you're right, it's kinda creepy."

"Let's just go, they won't do anything."

The girls left, closing the room's door behind them.

Unable to see that the statue's long ears twitched...

~~~

"The photos are gone..."

"And it's like they didn't exist either! No ruined photos, nothing on the floor..."

The orange-haired girl sighed, "it's like the film reels in the other world..."

Minju nodded, "I feel like they're connected, all of this."

"Chaewon-unnie are you in here?"

The duo turned around to see Wonyoung poke her head through, "what's up Wonyoung?"

"Uhhhh, Yujin-unnie needs your help."

As Chaewon raised an eyebrow, the bunny opened the door fully, revealing a drenched puppy.

"Wh- Yujin what happened to you? Did you fall into that fake beach or something?"

"Well Wonyo and I were in that aquarium room right, and I was playing around with my powers... The water I was holding dropped on me."

Chaewon walked over alongside Minju, "why did you drop it?"

The high school senior scratched her wet head, "I didn't mean to? Or well- I wasn't trying to?"

"She was doing fine but then it suddenly fell on her."

"Huh... Stay still."

Chaewon began to dry Yujin by using her Hestia-given warmth, the process slowly but surely evaporating the water on the puppy.

"Thanks unnie."

The oldest nodded, "your hair's still looks a little wet though."

'Hm... It's not working as well as before...'

The former athlete smiled, "it's okay, thank you~~"

The maknaes let the older girls be, agreeing to not go back to the aquarium room so they wouldn't need to return to Chaewon for help again...

~ ~ ~

"Ow!"

A hamster startled from the older girl's sudden yelp, "are you okay unnie?"

Yena shook her hand, "yeah I just got a shock."

"But... aren't you supposed to be like- Zeus?"

"I don't know Yuri-yah... Maybe he got shocks too."

The two shrugged, going about their dream as per... semi-usual...

TIMESKIP 3 DAYS

"Oba-san?" (Aunt)

"Yes, Sakura?"

A little girl rested her head on her tucked in knees, staring at the television but out into nothingness.

"I miss okaa-san..." (Mom -sorry if it's wrong I don't know japanese 😭)