- 16 -

TIMESKIP 1 WEEK...

"Ooo vintage~"

"It's just a film reel?"

"Vintage~~"

The others chuckled at a duo's reaction, going pair by pair through the orb with the film reel in the center...

...

"Considering there was an old film reel, this is rather modern."

The dancer nodded at the gamer, "looks like an expensive hotel lobby...

Although unlike a hotel... There was nothing in the room.

No chairs, no decorative plants... Not even a receptionist desk.

Although there was a door at the end of the hall, and a staircase off to the side behind them.

"Hey, do you hear that?"

Sakura pointed to the door, "there's voices coming from there."

"I highly doubt the rest of them made it to the main room of this world already... It must be another pair."

"Let's go check it out."

Chaeyeon nodded, "yeah, let's go."

~ ~ ~

"Woah..."

The two girls had teleported onto a circular stage, empty chairs surrounding the platform with the back covered in flora.

Fairy-like lights lit up the small indoor amphitheater, the duo walking down the surrounding steps as they looked around.

Hitomi awed at the sight, "I never been to a theater before..."

Nako glanced at the fluffy-cheeked girl, "never?"

The bartender shook her head, "had no one to take me, but it was always a dream of mine."

The shorter girl smiled, "if... no, when we meet in real life I'll take you to a musical."

"Really?"

"Really."

The simple word that spoke a silent promise gave flutters to Hitomi's heart, a light smile held always on her lips.

"Have you been to one?"

Nako hummed in response, "yeah my friends took me before a long time ago... I haven't gone recently though."

'And... they didn't really... buy a ticket... or tickets, at that.'

The two jumped as a door they hadn't realized was there opened, turning to the noise.

"Hitomi? Nako?"

"Chaeyeon-unnie! Kkura-chan!"

The four greeted each other, the older two spending a moment to take in the theater.

"There's... no other door..."

Sakura pointed behind her, "there was a staircase leading down but we heard you guys so we checked here first instead."

Chaeyeon nodded, "it must lead to the rest of the world then, let's go girls."

The group walked back into the sleek lobby, ivory-colored banisters along the edge of the grande stairs as fancy as the lobby itself.

"Woah-"

"That's a trippy hallway."

The girls stared down the corridor, and although it was short, the walls and ceiling had gaps between them, seeming to make the area longer than it really was.