- LEE CHAEYEON -

"One last run-through and then we'll have a five minute break alright?"

"Nae, Chaeyeon-songsaengnim~" (Chaeyeon-teacher)

The brown-haired woman ran through the choreography once more with the group of teenagers, starting the break with words of encouragement and tips to her dance students.

Even with the kids on break, Chaeyeon continued to stretch, thinking about ways to improve the choreography for tomorrow's class.

DING!

'Huh?'

Chaeyeon went over to her phone near the speaker, seeing that one of her roommates texted on their groupchat with two others.

Remember guys, rent's due the day after tomorrow.

The college student sighed, calculating the amount she has to take out from her bank account as she rounded her students up again.

She might just have to get another part-time job.

~ ~ ~

As the class ended and the day began to darken, she gave her students a smile and a wave, telling them all to get home safely and how they did a good job today.

She clicked a contact on her phone as she started her car, the other person letting it ring a few times before answering.

"Hello?"

Chaeyeon kept her eyes on the road as she smiled from the voice, "hey Chaeryeong-ah, how've you been?"

"Good~ Chaemin's been good too. What about you unnie?"

"Got paid yesterday, you know what that means."

"..."

The elongated silence confused Chaeyeon, "Chaer?"

"Unnie."

"What's up?"

"You don't have to keep giving us money, you know. I have a part-time job now and Chaemin's doing just fine."

"Chaeryeong-ah, I want to do it as your guys' older sister."

"Unnieeeeeee just spend it on yourself... I know you're struggling too."

Chaeyeon rolled her eyes, secretly smiling at how well Chaeryeong had grown up, "too bad, look at your bank account."

...

...

...

"Unnie."

"Give half to Chaemin."

"I was going to but unnie."

"What?"

"You have enough to pay rent right?"

"Chaer, I'm not irresponsible. Weren't you the one that couldn't pay for your own dance clothes because you spent it the week before when you were younger?"

Chaeryeong scoffed, "I don't do that anymore, and I was just checking."

Chaeyeon parked her car, "hey Chaer, I gotta go. Tell the fam I said hi alright?"

"Sure thing unnie, thanks for the money."

The college dancer began to walk to her shared dorm as her sister ended the call, greeting her three roommates before going to clean herself up.

Life had been rough for Chaeyeon since the beginning, so she learned to adapt to it.

One way of adapting was to not waste any time.

She also didn't want her younger sisters to struggle like she did, which was why she enforced on focusing at school and learning how to manage money at a young age.

After sharing a quick dinner with her roommates, she went back into her room to do school work, only to retire into her bed sooner than usual from tiredness.

'When's the last time I got a good sleep...'

Chaeyeon yawned, texting in the groupchat that she was going to sleep early before going under her covers.

She made sure she had nothing else to do today before powering down her phone, letting the dim lighting and soft chatter of her roommates outside lull her to sleep...

____

LEE CHAEYEON

22

5'5

College senior

Part-time dance teacher/choreographer

Loves her job but struggling to make money

Still tries to send a little bit of money to her two younger sisters

Lifes been rough on her since day one

Hates wasting time

All of the real-life stresses she has disappears when she's in IZ*LAND, and she's glad for the chance to relax and have fun for once, learns to let loose thanks to Kkura