- 8 -

"Woah-"

"This is... really trippy."

The ashy-haired gamer spread her arms out to feel the mirrors, noticing that one side of the small box she and the dancer were in had nothing at all.

Sakura walked forward, Chaeyeon a little behind her, before almost bumping into one of her reflections.

It was a left or right intersection, both seemingly going the same way into thousands of the girls' reflections.

"A mirror maze..."

Sakura turned to Chaeyeon, "are you good with mazes?"

"Last time I went inside one was when I was a little kid."

"How'd that go?"

Chaeyeon let out a small chuckle, "I carried one of my younger sisters so she could see over the top and get us out. We still got pretty lost."

The older girl softly smiled from the small tidbit of information the younger girl gave of her past.

'Maybe she's opening up to me...'

"What about you?"

Sakura felt the glass walls as she sighed, "I never actually went inside a real one before..."

She then glanced to the right, "let's go right."

"What- why?"

The gamer looked over at Chaeyeon and shrugged, "you always go right in a maze."

The dancer stared dumbfounded at the older go, "wah..."

She shook her head, "if you're going with that notion, I'm going left."

Sakura watched as Chaeyeon began to walk the other way, hesitating for a few moments before jogging to catch up with the younger girl.

"We shouldn't split up in a maze you know."

Chaeyeon stayed silent as they walked, Sakura unable to clearly see her face since the width of the corridor was fit for only one person.

The duo went this way and that, not following any patterns of direction, making minimal talk since one of them was barely responsive.

...

"Do you know what you're doing?"

"..."

"Chaeyeon~?"

"Shut up."

The girls came to a dead end, an unfamiliar aura growing around the lead girl as they stopped.

Sakura gazed at Chaeyeon's reflection, "Chaey-"

"Can you just stop talking for a second??"

The older girl flinched as the dancer turned around with a glare, swiftly snapping out of her shock to show an indifferent expression as she met the girl's eyes.

It took a little bit more time for Chaeyeon to regain her composure, but when she did, she straightened herself up, brushing past the gamer to turn to the nearest left.

...

She came to another dead end.

Sakura leaned against one of the walls as Chaeyeon passed by her to turn right instead of left at the same intersection, hearing a groan of frustration a little ways away.

As Chaeyeon came back, she noticed the gamer watching her, "what?"

The Japanese woman sighed, pushing off the wall to come over to the confused dancer.