- 27 -

TIMESKIP 4 DAYS...

"One 'planet' left..."

"Damn..."

"Guys..."

The girls, who were in the room with the solar system mobile, all turned to Chaewon, who was twiddling her thumbs as she stared at the floor.

"Yeah Chaewon-ah?"

"I... have a confession to make."

The radish glanced over to Minju, who immediately knew what she wanted to say.

As the others stared in confusion, the librarian gave her a small nod and smile.

"And I'm really sorry I've kept this a secret from all of you- er- minus Minju."

Eunbi nodded, "it's okay, go on."

Chaewon sighed, "my mom... she's a famous actress in Korea."

"Oh really?"

"That's pretty cool."

"Who?"

The girl scratched her head as she looked away, "the dream won't let me say who... But I kept this a secret from you guys because I didn't want you all to see me differently because of who my family is."

She bitterly chuckled, "I already deal with so many people trying to be my friend at school just because of my mom... It felt nice having friends that I knew I could trust, ones that liked me for me, not her."

She sighed, "I guess I was just scared that your guys' view of me would change if I told you..."

Suddenly Chaewon gave a genuine smile, "but after a while of thinking, I realized I shouldn't be, 'cause either way you guys took the time to know me as my own person."

She wrapped an arm around Minju, startling the younger, "Minju helped me with that too... Thanks Min."

"Y-yeah you're welcome unnie..."

Chaewon giggled, turning back to the others, "so that's me, the real me. Daughter of a famous actress... I hope this doesn't change your guys' view of me."

"Of course it doesn't, you're still our Chaewon."

The girls all nodded as the radish gave a shy smile, "thanks Eunbi-unnie..."

"Yeah Eunbi-unnie's right."

Yuri nodded as both she and Yena came up to Chaewon, the younger of the three playfully punching her shoulder.

"We're still Jo Yuriz."

Yena lifted her fist in triumph, "heck yeah we are, right Chaewon-ah?"

As Yuri lifted her fist too, Chaewon smiled with a raised fist, "yeah, Jo Yuriz for the win."

"That makes it easier to find you in real life too!"

"Yeah!"

Hitomi tapped her chin, "thinking about that, what kind of actress is your mom?"

"She's usually a theater actress, but she does some other gigs here and there..."

The girls continued to talk, the radish's heart less heavy after pulling off the weight that was on her chest...

TIMESKIP 3 DAYS...

"The last orb... No, the whole mobile, it's broken..."

"Unnie, can we talk?"

Yujin jumped from Wonyoung's sudden words, turning away from the broken object on the floor.