- 15 -

Ding!

...

...

...

Beep... Beep... Beep...

A college student fluttered open her eyes, reaching blindly for her phone to turn off her alarm.

Minju rubbed her eyes as she squinted from the bright screen, seeing that one of her professors had sent an announcement to their class.

Good morning, I will be gone the whole day so my classes are dismissed. Please review the powerpoint I have shared to all of you by the next time you see me.

The librarian set her phone down, staring up at the ceiling.

'What should I do then...'

...

"Chaewon-unnie..."

'Her mom's an actress... Everyone knows her... Everyone knows Chaewon because of her...'

Minju sat up, brushing her hair back as she glanced at the laptop on her desk.

She didn't know why she wanted to find her after hearing Chaewon's story last night...

She washed her face, tying her hair up before sitting down at her desk.

But there was something about the older girl...

Minju powered on the computer, knowing her chances of finding the girl through one vague description were slim.

That made her smile...

'Hmm...'

Famous actresses with daughters

Minju's face practically dropped.

She should have seen it coming, a lot of actresses were married and mothers if we're talking about having a kid Chaewon's age...

Famous Korean actresses with college daughters

...

...

...

Famous Korean actress pictures with their daughters

...

...

...

'This would've been easier if I asked her what kind of actress her mom was...'

Knock Knock...

Minju jumped as she heard her door open, her dad poking his head in, "Minju, shouldn't you be getting ready for your class?"

"Ah- morning Appa... My first class got canceled."

Her dad glanced at the open computer behind her as she leaned on the desk, giving him a weak chuckle.

He raised an eyebrow, "are... you taking the bus to school later then?"

'oh yeah-'

Minju abruptly stood up, closing her computer, "a-actually I think I'll just go to the library and help out early. Are you going to be late, Appa?"

The man shook his head and Minju smiled, "I'll be out in ten minutes."

...

...

...

...

"What were you trying to find so early in the morning?"