- 1 -

...

...

...

Eunbi's eyes fluttered open as her senses came to her one by one, her brown orbs picking up different shades of green with hints of other colors.

'Where... Am I?'

The woman looked around, seeing that she was in a room surrounded by houseplants, none that were hers. She stood up from the floor, glancing around to find a hallway embedded into one of the walls, surrounded by healthy leaves.

Eunbi went down the empty hall, curiously peeking into another room. The walls suddenly changed from a créme-color to a light blue as she went in, a single bedside table holding a vase in the middle. The plant was large and crimson in color, something the black-haired woman had never seen before, but as she walked up to it, she noticed a figure on the floor.

A woman sat on the floor, leaning against the wall with her brown locks covering her bowed head.

"H-hello?"

The woman didn't move nor speak, and as Eunbi came closer, she realized the woman was sleeping. She crouched down, gently resting a hand on her shoulder to shake it.

"Excuse me-"

"Ah!"

Eunbi jumped back as the woman suddenly woke up with a start, the two breathing heavily from the surprise as they stared at each other.

"W-who are you?"

"I-I could say the same for you."

The woman looked around the blue room as Eunbi stood up, hesitantly taking her hand with a small thank you.

"Am I dreaming?"

The brown-haired woman pinched herself, leading to nothing happening.

She then looked at Eunbi, "do you know where we are?"

Eunbi shook her head, "no... I woke up just like you did in another room."

"Huh..."

She smiled, bowing in politeness, "sorry if I came off as rude, I'm Chaeyeon, a college senior and twenty-two years old."

Eunbi chuckled, waving it off, "it's alright, I should be the one saying sorry for scaring you. I'm Eunbi, twenty-six years old."

"Should we look around, Eunbi-ssi?"

The sudden formality felt weird to Eunbi, and with a smile she gestured to Chaeyeon to come out, "yeah let's look around, and you don't have to address me like that, I don't mind."

The duo walked deeper down the hall, wondering where they were and who the other was...

...

You're the one that wanted to be touchy...

You really think I like you back?

The girl fell to her knees, the quiver of arrows that were all thrown into her chest and back making it hard for her to breath.

Silly Joyul...

'S-stop... p-please...'

I think all those compliments from our peers got into your head...

Have you never had friends before me?

'I-it... hurts...'

Joyul...