- 23 -

"Huh?"

"We're... not in the first world..."

The girls looked around their surroundings, wondering why they hadn't woken up in the first world they all met, instead waking up to the sound of projectors within a large mansion.

They were in the area-hopping projector room, one of the older girls sliding in a chip into the vintage machine.

"Seems like we can still go there though?"

"But look..."

Hitomi pointed at the screen, far enough to not pass through onto the other world.

"The mobile, there's only five spheres on there now."

The bartender then glanced down, "and the disco ball that sent us to that space world is... broken on the floor..."

"That's... really weird..."

A subtle shake startled the girls, a majority more than others.

"Was that an earthquake?"

...

...

...

One of them sighed, "I think it stopped."

"That'... wasn't that bad of an earthquake..."

"Barely a quake at that."

Chaeyeon spoke up to the Japanese girls, "Korea doesn't have a lot of earthquakes, a lot of us aren't used to it."

"Ohhh, that makes sense."

After a bit of hesitation, some of the girls settled down in the room, others wanting to go outside or go to other areas within the mansion.

TIMESKIP 3 DAYS

"This projector isn't working either..."

"That's odd... I know these projectors look old but... They were working fine until now."

Hitomi nodded, "don't these rooms look kind of... old to you now too?"

Nako felt the wall, "yeah," she then took her fingers away, startling from the amount of debris that came off the drywall.

"Woah that's..."

"What is that?"

The older girl brushed her fingers off the debris, "I don't know... it's as if the wall's crumbling a bit? Like the paint is."

"Huh..."

"Maybe the mansion is getting old... The lighting's turning yellow too in some rooms."

The bartender shuddered, "as long as a planet doesn't try to crash into us again."

TIMESKIP 3 DAYS

"Hey unnie?"

"Yeah Wonyo?"

"Do you know how to place chess?"

"Mmmm," Yujin tilted her head back and forth, "ehh kind of? Not that good though."

Wonyoung chuckled, "that's fine, if you want to play I can bring the board."

The older girl nodded, "why not, I might get beginner's luck."

The bunny smiled, standing up and walking over to another table where the boardgames rested.

"Do you play a lot?"

Wonyoung shrugged, "kind of? Not all the time but when I'm bored y-"

The two froze as a subtle shake startled them, "..."