- JO YURI -

"Woah she has flowers."

"You think they're for someone else?"

"Of course it's for someone else, dumbass."

"Whoever it is, they sure are lucky... To get the attention of the Jo Yuri."

'If you think that... Then why don't you want to talk to me?'

"God I feel like she gets prettier every day..."

"Her voice is so beautiful as well, I can fall asleep to her singing."

"And she's so nice too! Please, I don't know whether I want to date her or be her."

The short-black-haired girl secretly chuckled, looking over and waving at the college students.

"Good morning~"

The two students waved back at the college sophomore, "o-oh hello!"

"You got this Yuri-ssi!"

"Yeah! Whoever that person is, they'd be stupid to not say yes."

The hamster slightly blushed in shyness, "awe stop it guys... Thanks though."

"Of course!"

"Hwaiting!"

Yuri kept on smiling as she walked to class, nervous excitement keeping her from staying completely focused in her classes the whole day.

Her phone quietly buzzed during her last class, and it took all she had to not smile like an idiot during her teacher's lecture.

You said you wanted to see me after your last class?

Yuri quickly texted the person back, her heart fluttering from the reply.

Okay bub, I'll meet you at our favorite spot. :)

As her last class ended, the hamster quickly walked over to the spot that was mentioned, the tree in the middle of the area in full-bloom.

She skipped over as she saw the one she was looking for, the boy smiling and waving before Yuri wrapped her arms around him.

This was normal for them.

They practically were dating already, besides the dating part.

Holding hands, hugging, staying up late at night texting each other, pet names, going to dinner and lunch together...

"Hey Yuri-yah."

"Hello~~"

The boy noticed the flowers as Yuri pulled away, "who's that for?"

Yuri shyly looked away as she held the bouquet out, "you."

"What?"

The hamster glanced back to see the boy stare at her in confusion, "it's for you."

"Why me?"

'Wh-'

"'Cause I like you, ya dork."

Yuri playfully punched the boy's stomach, "wasn't it obvious?"

"..."

The girl glanced up into his eyes, her smile fading from his stare.

"What?"

"You like me?"

"Well yeah, I wouldn't have let you hold my hand or call me any of those things if I didn't."

Yuri startled from his sudden laugh, "me holding your hand? You're the one that wanted to be touchy."

An arrow was shot into the girl's back as she stared in shock.