- 37 -

"You know how I told you that you might be able to experience Korea's beaches?"

"Yeah at that fake beach in the dream?"

Sakura glanced up as Chaeyeon twirled her keys around her finger, "let's go."

"Wait- we're going now??"

The dancer nodded, "let's pick up the others on the way too, Eunbi-unnie and Hyewon's already coming with Chaewon and Minju."

The duo listened to the music softly playing from Chaeyeon's car, driving in comfortable silence...

...

...

...

Knock Knock...

"Kkura-chan you're already back?"

"Chaeyeon wants to take us to the beach, with the others."

After a bit more conversation, Hitomi and Nako went to go change, the dancer glancing over to the tallest woman in the hotel room.

"Would you like to come with us?"

Jurina chuckled as she waved her hand, "It's alright, I'll find something else to do."

"Are you sure Jurina-chan?"

The eldest rubbed Nako's head as she came out, "yeah I'm sure, go have fun with your other friends. I'll be fine."

To that, the girls left, the dancer confirming with Eunbi which beach they were going to before she started to drive.

"We're a little early since there's no traffic so if you guys see something cool on the way, we can stop there if we can before going to the beach.

"Okay!"

"Thank you Chaeyeon-ah~"

"Will do unnie!"

~ ~ ~

"Wahhhhh."

Chaeyeon looked around as she held her phone, "you guys can go first if you want to, I'll wait here for the others."

"I'll stay with you."

"We'll find a spot to stay at!"

The dancer chuckled as the younger two ran towards the sand, glancing over to see the gamer stare off into the ocean with a small smile, a hint of longing in her eyes.

"Kkura-chan?"

Sakura looked over, "hm?"

Chaeyeon rested a hand on the older woman's shoulder as she stepped closer, giving it a light squeeze.

"Your mom would be so proud of you."

Her sudden comment surprised the gamer, only for her to warmly smile as she went back to stare at the clashing waves.

"You're right, the beaches are beautiful here..."

Sakura sighed in content, "I suppose having someone special next to you while you're watching the waves makes it even better."

A hint of blush peppered Chaeyeon's cheeks, "I'm someone special to you?"

The Japanese woman chuckled, quickly leaning in to give a soft peck on the cheek when she saw no one was looking.

"Of course you are."

The dancer had her mouth agape, the gamer laughing as she turned away.

"Careful, a fly might fly in if you don't close your mouth."