- 20 -

TIMESKIP 1 WEEK...

A certain woman fixed the collar on her white blouse by looking through the small mirror in her car's sun visor, making sure her hair was okay too before exiting the vehicle.

There were a few people walking through the entrance when she got out of the parking lot, a tall man in a suit letting them in after skimming through a paper he held.

She checked her phone as she waited in the small line, 'thirty minutes early... That's fine.'

"Name please?"

"Kwon Eunbi."

The man nodded after finding her name, letting her through into the venue.

There were quite a handful of guests here already, the area giving a natural, tranquil aura as Eunbi looked around.

"Hey you came!"

The rabbit turned to her side, waving as a familiar woman walked over to her.

"Of course, I couldn't not celebrate a big milestone of a friend's."

Eunbi smiled, an old friend she kept in touch with now and then in front of her, hair styled, white dress on, make up done.

"You look wonderful too, that man's lucky."

The woman grinned, "awe thank you Eunbi-yah~ You look good yourself."

The two made light chatter, the younger of the two telling the bride to talk with the other guests who seemed to want to talk to her in the process as more people came.

Eunbi walked around, nodding politely at those that smiled at her as she passed, seeing a photographer take pictures.

And although the woman looked nothing like the person she thought about, she couldn't help but let the younger woman's name slip into her mind.

'Hyewon...'

She faced forward again before she would bump into anyone, another photographer walking past her with her head bowed as she was tinkering with her camera.

...

...

'Wait-'

Eunbi quickly turned around, "H-Hyewon?"

The photographer dressed in a white collared shirt, black vest and tie turned around, "can I help you mi-"

The woman startled as she met familiar eyes, "E-Eunbi-unnie?"

It took a while for the shock to disappear, both of the women staring with gaping open mouths in silence.

Eunbi blinked a few times, snapping out of it first, "o-oh my God... I almost passed by you without reali-"

The rabbit was cut off as the photographer hugged her tightly, "unnie... It's really you..."

A familiar sense of comfort washed over the older woman as she returned the hug, the two pulling away after a moment.

The younger woman opened her mouth to speak, only for her to jump.

"Hyewon! Come here for a sec, I need another angle on this shot."

The called girl glanced behind her, "just a sec!"

Hyewon turned back to Eunbi, "I- uh- um..."

She began to scramble around her pockets and messenger bag to find something to write with and write on, the older woman raising an eyebrow in slight amusement.