- 13 -

"A marble?"

"The colors are so pretty."

"Let's go~!"

...

...

"Woah-"

The dancer swiftly dodged something huge swinging towards her, looking closely to see that it was some big... pendulum?

"You alright?"

Chaeyeon glanced over as she felt the gamer hold her shoulder, "yeah... That was close."

DING DONG...

DING DONG...

DINGDONG...

The two girls jumped at the sound, Sakura glancing around the room they were in as she scratched her head.

"It's like we're in a grandfather clock..."

"With a lot of pendulums..."

The Japanese woman gently held Chaeyeon's hand, "let's go before they ring again, I see an opening up ahead."

~ ~ ~

"Are we in a bank?"

"Do banks have typewriters?"

"Uhhh no? But they do have vaults."

Yuri peered at the desk at the end of the hall, walking around to face her back to the golden vault's door before feeling the typewriter.

"There's words on it..."

"There is?"

Yena went around the other side, "'lorem ipsum dolor sit amet...' What?"

"How'd you read that?"

The older girl shrugged, "parents made me learn English. I have no idea what it means tho-"

"AH!"

A swoosh noise from the typewriter scared the hamster, who in turn startled the duck from the sudden yell and clinging of her arm.

"Mwo mwo, what's wrong?"

"I-it moved on its own."

Indeed, the typewriter started a new line by itself, typing the perplexing text as if someone was sitting down and writing it themselves.

The paper seemed to be never ending, dropping to the floor and continuing to grow like a continuous receipt.

"Hey, it missed a couple spots."

"It's a duck and a hamster..."

The text seemed to be maneuvered so an empty silhouette of the animals showed, the duo in wonder as they stared at it.

Then the two looked at each other, quickly looking away after a split-second eye contact to anywhere but at the other's orbs.

"There's no door... Let's check if we can open the vault."

"Y-yeah let's go."

~ ~ ~

"Hey hey- be careful."

The vessel the two girls were on shook as one of them accidentally shifted their weight to one side, calming as the other helped them steady themselves.

The small boat they were in was filled with fluffy, cloud-like cotton, the room dark besides a glow of light that seemed to follow them like a dreamy spotlight.

The orange-haired girl dipped her hand in the water, "it's pretty deep... And we're moving as well."

"U-unnie look..."