CUDDLING!!!

(THEY ARE OBJECTS IN THIS ONE AS WELL!)

TONYS P.O.V:
It's 1am,and me and Colin are laying in my bed together. Colin is asleep but I'm Wide awake. He is adorable. I gently pulled him closer and lightly kissed his cheek. I hug him. He wakes up a bit. "Tony..wha..?" He says in a sleepy voice. He stretches his arm out a little then snuggles his face in my chest and falls back asleep. I blush and smile.I am so lucky to have him. He is perfect in every way..I want to marry him someday. I scooted even closer to him.I hugged him tighter.I eventually fall asleep.
*TIME SKIP TO THE MORNING*
I wake up and see Colin is not in bed with me. I sleepily sat up and walked Into the kitchen. Colin is in there,with his back towards the door. He is making something and is softly humming. I blushed. I sneakily walked up to him. I hug him from behind. He jumps a little. "Oh..Morning Tony." He said while smiling. I rested my chin on his shoulder. "Morning." I Said. Then he handed me a plate. "I made u some pizza cause I know it's ur favorite!" He said. I blushed and took the plate. "Aww babe..u didn't have to do that." I said with a soft smile. He smirked. "I know I don't HAVE to but I wanted to." I kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you honey." I sat down and took a bite. 'BRO THIS SH*T IS DELICIOUS' I thought. I guess Colin read my face. "I'm so happy you like it!" He had a wide smile on his face and a heart on his monitor. His tail wagged slowly. I walked up and hugged him. He hugged back. "You are so cute!" I said while hugging him tighter. He was flustered. "I-I don't know about that." He said nervously. I grabbed his chin and kissed him. He kissed back. "Babe..can we play video games?" He asks. I smile at him. "Of course dear." I pick him up bridal style and carry him to my room. I set him down when we got there. He was blushing a lot. "I can w-walk you know.." i smirked. " I know that..but it's so fun making you blush." He smirked a little. "Well..I suppose it could be fun." He said while standing on his tippy toes to become almost my height. "I would love you to make me blush more~" he says with a smirk. I feel my face start to heat up. He kisses me. I kiss him back. "So what do u say~" he says. "I-I um" I stutter out. He smirks again and leans his face closer to mine. "Hottie~" he says while still smirking. I feel my whole face heat up. He continues to lean in and then he just gives me a small peck on the cheek. He gets on the floor and grabs a video game disc. I stand there confused. "H-Huh?" I hear myself say. I was still obviously flustered. He smiles at me. "Now u know how it feels!" I roll my eyes but I can't help but smile. He puts the disc in and hands me a controller and takes one for himself. "Wait." I say. A question mark appears on his monitor. I pull him into my lap. "Much better." I say. We start playing the game and as expected,I lost. I hug him from behind while he was still sitting in my lap. "You're Good at This Game." I Said. He smiled. "Thank you!" I smiled back and kissed him.

(BRO THIS MAKES ME FEEL SO SINGLE😭
Word count:628)