TATTOO

HUMAN AU

TONY'S POV:

Colin decided that he wanted to get a tattoo. He said he was just gonna do a little semicolon on the back of his shoulder. ( If yk, yk.) We were in the tattoo parlor, and Colin told the guy what he wanted.  "Alright, well just take ur shirt off and lie down on your stomach on this table." The guy said as he cleaned off the tattoo gun. Colin did what he said and took his shirt off to reveal his paper white skin. He laid on his stomach, but looked a bit nervous. "Tony..?" He said. "Hm?" I replied. "Can..can you maybe hold my hand while I get this done..since it will hurt a lot..?" He said quietly. A soft smile formed on my face. "Of course, dear." He smiled back at me as I slipped my hand into his. I have tattoos on my arms and my back, so I understand how he is nervous. The guy came over. "U ready?" He asked. Colin nodded. The guy started to tattoo him. Colin flinched a bit and squeezed my hand. I found it cute. I gently rubbed the back of his hand with my thumb. It made me feel bad for him. The way he flinched when the needle reached his skin. Well, of course he would at THAT, since it hurts. But I am talking about everything else that he has been through; way before I even knew him. All the abuse, all the trauma, all the scars. That must have hurt too. And I wasn't there to hold his hand. He suffered all on his own. He is strong. That is one of the many things I admire about him. How he is able to kick anyone's ass, and still be the sweetest person ever.  Since his shirt was off, the scars on his arms due to his past were visible. It made me want to hurt whoever hurt him. Just then, I heard the guy say that he was all done. Colin stood up, and I let go of his soft, warm hand. He put his shirt back on and paid the guy, and then we walked out the door.  "Colin"..I said. He turned around to look at me. We were standing on the sidewalk. "Yes, hunny?" He said. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him in a warm embrace. He giggled a bit and hugged me back. "Awww..Tonyy!" He said as he nuzzled his face in my chest. I smiled a bit. I cannot change what happened to him in the past, but I can make sure that it doesn't happen again.