MAKING EACH OTHER BLUSH

(HUMAN AU)

COLINS POV:
Ok,so Tony makes me blush A LOT. So,I'm gonna try to make HIM bright red. Ya know..FOR REVENGE! >:D
Tony is standing in the kitchen,drinking coffee. I smile evilly. I run up behind him and hug him from behind. "Tony!!!" I say. "AH-!" He yelps and  almost spills his coffee. He looks behind him and sees that it's me. "Aww hi sweetie." He says as he pets my hair. I smile and lean into his touch. I gently grab his face and kiss him. He kisses back. I break it. And he isn't flustered. D*mn it.
*2 HOURS LATER*
Tony is sitting on the couch. I walk up to him.
He looks up. "Hi,honey!" He says with a smile. I don't say anything as I sit on his lap and lay quick kisses all over his face. I finish off with a 4 second kiss on the lips. I break it and HE STILL ISNT FLUSTERED. HES JUST BLUSHING. "Wow.." he says with a shocked smile. "Hmph." I say as I hop down.
*1 HOUR LATER*
Tony is sitting on our bed,adjusting his bow tie. I sneak up behind him. Just as im about to hug him from behind..he turns around,grabs both of my wrists,and pins me to the bed. "What's with all these sudden sneak attacks,hm?" He asks with a smile. I feel myself blush. "I um-...I was trying to make u flustered.." I say as I look away.  "Aww sweetie...you can't just do that without practice!" He says. He leans closer to my face. "You have to learn from the pro~" he whispers and kisses my cheek. I feel myself turn bright red. He pulls away and let's go of my wrists. He stands up from the bed and looks at me. I was confused,UNTIL HE PICKS ME UP OVER HIS SHOULDER. "TONY!!!" I yell. "Yes?" He asks. "PUT ME DOWN!!" I say,even redder than before. "Alright,alright,he says as he puts me down. As soon as he does,I pull him in by his shirt collar and kiss him. I break the kiss. "Aww you know I love those pretty red eyes of urs right? They are gorgeous,just like u~" I say with a smirk. And..HE TURNS BRIGHT RED AND COVERS HIS FACE!! "YESSSS! I DID IT!I DID IT!" I screamed.
TONYS POV:
I sigh. How was he able to do that? I guess I underestimated him. But I slightly smile at his immaturity. It's cute.