MEETING THEIR PAST SELVES!

(HUMAN AU)

TONYS POV:
Me and Colin were sitting on top of a hill at a park. We were holding hands and talking. Then,all of a sudden 2 people teleported in front of us. They honestly kinda looked like us but..younger. "WHAT THE?!WHO ARE U?!" The one that looked like me screamed. "WHO ARE U?!" I screamed back. "Where did u guys come from?" Colin asked. "Idk..one second we were in the living room,and the next we were here." The one that looked like Colin said. Colin turned to me. "Tony..I think these might be our past selves." "HUH?!" I yelled. "Well,I guess that explains why u look like us." Past colin said.
"How old are u guys?" I asked out of curiosity. "I'm 19."Past colin said. "And I'm 20." Past tony said. "Ohhh,so this was back when we HATED each other." I whispered to Colin. He nodded.
"Ugh. I bet this has something to do with YOU." Past me said and turned to past colin. "WHAT?!HOW?!" He said. "Because EVERYTHING bad is somehow Ur fault. Maybe cuz ur too dumb to do anything right." "Shut up." Past colin said as he rolled his eyes. "YOU LITTLE-!" Past me screamed as he pushed past colin down. He then pinned him to the ground. He got really close to his face as past colin was trying to get away. "You're just a little brat who will never amount to anything. EVER." He said coldly. Was that seriously what I looked like when I was mean to him..? I felt so bad. But then I noticed something and smirked. "Ya know,I don't think u 2 notice how close ur lips are~" I say.

PAST TONYS POV:
With future me's words,I just now noticed that our faces were literally centimeters apart. I threw myself off of him and felt my face heat up. I could of swore Colins face flushed as well. Idiot. God,that Moran has seriously been annoying me lately. He's doing something to my head. For
Some reason,I can never get him out of my mind. Like,he's the first thing I think of when I wake up. And I've found myself wanting to look extra nice all the time. Today I literally put on COLOGNE. I never wear cologne. I also really hate his dumb mismatched eyes. Like,one was bright green and the other was bright red? How ugly. Not to mention he is short af. He is like 7 inches shorter than me. And for some STRANGE reason,I always feel bad whenever I say something mean to him. He must have cast a spell on me or something. And the weirdest thing is..why did I want our lips to actually TOUCH when our faces were so close? Honestly,it was kind of amusing to see him blush so much. Why did he blush anyway? Ugh..what an idiot..