MISTLETOE?!?!

(HUMAN AU)

TONYS POV:
Me and Colin were sleeping and cuddling in our room. Just then,we both wake up to paidge scream: "TONY!!! COLIN!! COME DOWN HERE!!"  We both sat up. I looked at him and felt myself blush. 'Omg he has bed head..BI PANIC BI PANIC BI PANIC!!' I think inside my head. I feel him grab my hand. "Let's see what she wants.." he says. Me and him are walking in the living room,until paidge tells us to stop in the middle of the doorway. I yawn. "Its like 6 am...what do you want?" i ask. she smirks. "Well...look above you." She says. we both look up at the same time and see some mistletoe hung right above us. i felt my face heat up a bit,but colin looked confused. "Um...why is that there? its the middle of june." he says. "I KNOWWWW BUT THE POINT IS THAT U HAVE TO KISSSS!" she says. Me and colin both turn to each other and lock eyes. I cup my hands around his face while keeping eye contact. He puts his hands on my chest. we both close our eyes and lean our faces closer and closer. Then..i felt our lips press into each other. The kiss lasted 5 wonderful seconds,until we both pull away and look into each others eyes. i feel myself turn bright red and i froze. "Uh..you good,Tony?" paidge asks. i drag her off to the other side of the room. "JUST ONE SECOND,COLIN!" she told him and he nodded. "What the hell was that strawberry sh*t back there?" she whispers. i roll my eyes. "BECAUSE I JUST KISSED MY F*CKING CRUSH!!!" i whisper screamed. she looked confused. "Uh,crush? Yall are married. You have probs kissed longer then that." she says. "YEAH BUT STILL!!!" i say.  "he is ur literall HUSBAND,and ur so flustered over a KISS?" she asks. i sigh. "yes..." i say. she smirks and pulls me back over to colin. "Tough guy here went all cherry cuz of a kiss from his hubby." she says. "WHA- PAIDGE!!!!" i scream. she shrugs. "he says he wants to kiss u till both of ur lips are sore." colin blushes and softly smiles. "Aw..u really think that,tony?"he asks. "I NEVER EVEN SAID THAT!! DONT BELIEVE HER!!" i yell,still flustered. i continue yelling at paidge until colin randomly just hugs me. i freeze and stop yelling. i felt myself blush even more. he nuzzles my face in my chest and his tail wags.  I softly smile and stroke his hair. "OOOOOO TONY AND COLIN SITTING IN A TREE! K-I-" "SHUT UP!!!" i interupt her and look back down and colin and softly kiss the top of his head.