Walked in~

(HUMAN AU)

TONYS POV:

Me and Colin were sitting on our bed together, giggling and talking. We were just chatting about random things. I loved his smile so much...just the way it brightens up his whole face..it's beautiful. As I was staring at him, I couldn't resist the urge to kiss him. I gently cupped his face and pressed my lips against his. He started kissing me back after a few seconds. Soon, my hands found their way to Colin's waist, pulling him closer. "Mnn, Tony.." He said as he snaked his arms around my back and pulled me a bit closer. I smirked a bit into the kiss. "You're so gorgeous.." I whispered against his lips as I continued to kiss him. I gently leaned both of us forward a bit, so he was lying on his back, and I was on top of him as we continued to kiss. I felt him run his fingers through my hair, tugging on the strands just a bit.  Just then, I hear a door swing open. Me and Colin quickly stop kissing and look over to the door to see Paige standing there, holding her phone and snickering. "Oooo! Sorry I walked in on you lovebirds!" She said as she closed the door and left the room. After a moment, I looked back down at Colin, smirking. "Well then..where were we?"
_____________________________________
OMB I KNOW I SAID I WAS ENDING THIS STORY, BUT I RANDOMLY THOUGHT OF THIS, AND I JUST COULDNT RESIST 😭