FIREWORKS

(HUMAN AU)

TONYS POV:
Yesterday was the 4th of July. But they are still setting off fireworks tonight. They are setting them off by a beautiful lake. Me and Colin walk over there and sit down in the grass next to each other. We both look up at the sky. Suddenly,a firework shoots up and explodes into its beauty. Colorful sparks filled the sky. I glance over at colin,who looks amazed. His eyes are sparking. I smile and blush at his cuteness. I gently grab his chin and turn his head to look at me. He looks confused until I lean in and gently kiss him. He kisses back and puts his hands at the back of my head and plays with my hair. I pull him closer by his waist. I cup one hand around his hip.
After about 5 more seconds,I break the kiss. He is blushing. I pull him into my lap and he rests his chin on my shoulder. I smile. Man..I really am Lucky. Before me and Colin got together,I was rude to everyone. I have anger issues. Actually,so does Colin,but he's Better at controlling them. But he really has changed me. Who would of known that the person I used to hate the most ended up being the person that I love the most. I lay a gentle kiss on his neck. He always smells really good. Kinda like vanilla. "Hey,Colin?" I say. There is no response. I panic a bit and feel his chest. He's still breathing. He's not dead. He's just sleeping. I breathe a sigh of relief. I pick him up and start walking back to the house.

(Kinda like this,but imagine the girl is Colin and the boy is tony and Colin is sleeping

(Kinda like this,but imagine the girl is Colin and the boy is tony and Colin is sleeping.)

I smile. He's really light. He is really cute,ya know?