COLIN WAKES UP BEFORE TONY??

HUMAN AU:

COLINS POV:

I wake up and yawn. I look at Tony and see he is still sleeping. Wow. He usually wakes up way before me! But I guess he was just tired from working. I smiled and stared at his handsome face. He has beautiful light blue skin,and a pretty red streak that ran across the bridge of his nose. he has black and yellow hair. I gently twirled a strand of his hair with my finger. I lay my head back on his chest. I love his cold skin. It feels so nice. It's a comforting feeling. I feel the end of my tail start slightly wagging as I nuzzle into his chest. I smile as I listen to his heartbeat. I feel his chest slowly rising up and down. I look at the ring on his finger and smile softly. I can't believe I finally have someone who cares about me. I finally found someone who loves me. I found someone who treats me like a person,and not just an object. He understands my feelings. He doesn't make fun of me for what I went through. He respects me. He makes all of the bad thoughts go away. He is the sweetest person I have ever met. All my life,I was shown barley any sort of love or affection. Sure,my mom would force me to get with girls,and they kissed me and hugged me,so I guess THEY kinda liked me. Although I never liked them. I was never attracted to girls growing up. I have never had a crush before I met Tony. That's why I didn't understand the feeling. And there are STILL some things I don't fully understand about love,but Tony can teach me! Just then,his eyes flutter open and looked at me. I didnt realize how long I was staring at him. His eyes widened. "Baby,are u ok?! Ur crying!" He says as he cupped my face in his hands. I giggle a bit. "They are happy tears!" I say. He looks confused. "Oh? Well what's got u so happy?" He asks. I shrug. "I've been thinking about something that made me happy." I say. He kisses my forehead. "We better get ready now lol." He says.