POPCORN

(HUMAN AU)

TONYS POV:

Me and colin are sitting on the couch together,holding hands. we are watching a movie. There is a big bowl of popcorn on the table. I take a piece.  "mmmm....buttered popcorn is the best." i say. he shakes his head. "Not true. lemon is the best." he says. i gasp dramatically. "NOOOO! fruit does NOT belong on popcorn. It just doesnt go together." i say. "have u ever even had it?" he asks. i shake my head. "No,but i can imagine it tastes awful." i say.  he stands up and grabs my hand. "well then lets make some!" he says with a smile. i follow him to the kitchen.  he gets out a bag of popcorn and puts it in the microwave. "ok,so while thats popping,we should start on the sauce." he grabs a lemon,a cheese grater,and a bowl. he starts grating the lemon into the bowl. 'his movements are all so satisfying..hes cute. like,REALLY cute. i cant believe i used to hate him. i mean,there is literally NOTHING to hate about him! hes smart,hes funny,he has soft skin,he smells good,hes cute,he has nice hair,hes a good listener,he gets flustered easy,he has pretty eyes,he has a nice body,he makes me happy,and he can cook. he makes me feel things that i have never felt before.' i walk up behind him and wrap my hands around his waist. he freezes for a second,but then turns his head and sees that its me. he smiles and gives me a quick 2 second kiss. after the popcorn and the sauce is done,he drizzles it on top. he picks up the bowl and hands it to me. i take a piece and eat it. and holy sh*t..it was amazing. WAYYY better than butter. i sigh,defeated. i look at him. "ok,u win..." i say. he smiles and kisses my cheek. we go back out into the living room and sit down on the couch. he holds my hand. "i love u,tony." he says. i squeeze his hand gently. "i love u colin."

PAIDGES POV: 

"Tony! Colin! are u still watching that movie?" i shout from upstairs. there is no response. i go downstairs. "Hey,are u guys still using the tv-?" i look into the living room to see them laying down on the couch together. tony was spooning colin. they were both asleep. i smile. "awww.." i say. their relationship is so sweet!