TONYS PARENTS

(HUMAN AU)

TONYS POV:
Well...today was the day that Colin meets my parents. I know, you're probably wondering how we got married but he was never introduced to my parents. Well..my parents were on a business trip and couldn't make it to the wedding. But they were coming over today! I walk up behind Colin and hug him. "They are gonna be here any minute now~" I say with a smile. "I'm really nervous...what if they hate me?" He asks. I lay a kiss on his neck. "They'll love u.trust me." I say. "Aw.." he says with a smile. I lean into kiss him. Right when our lips are about to touch,there was a knock. I open it. My parents are standing there. "Sonnn!!" My mom said as she hugged me. My dad hugged me as well. "Hey,mom!" I said. She looked at Colin and let me go. "Oh,and u Must be Colin!" She said. "U-Um..yep! That's me!" He said nervously. "Omg,he's so precious!" She said as she put a hand to her chest. "You know,tony has told you plenty of things about u."  She says with a smirk. I blush. Colin blushes a bit as well. "Oh,really..? What does he say?" Colin asks. "Well..I think he said u were cute a few times..and that u have pretty eyes and fluffy hair..and that u have soft skin..and-" "MOM!!!" I scream,bright red. Colin covered his face,flustered. My mom and dad chuckled. "AWW THEY ARE SO CUTEEE!" My mom yelled. I honestly have to agree with my mom though. He did look VERY cute with his face all flushed like that. I walk up to him and kiss him. "AWWWWW!!" My mom and dad yelled.