Tony..I love u..(PART 3)

(HUMAN AU)

TONYS POV:
Paidge ran over and untied my neck. I fell to the ground. "Tony..why would u try to to that..?" She asks softly. "Because i wanted to be with him..he's dead. Lani told me." I said while looking at the ground. Just then,lani came in. "PFFT! YOU ACTUALLY FELL FOR THAT?!" She burst out laughing. I stared in shock. "So..it was a prank..?" I ask. "OBVIOUSLY,DUMBASS!" She yelled while still laughing. "YOU STUPID B*TCH!" I screamed as I threw a chair at her. It hit her in the face. "OW! WHAT IS WRONG WITH U?!" She yelled. I didn't say anything as I shoved past her and walked out of my room.

THE NEXT DAY...

I go into Colins room at the hospital. He looks the same. I smile and sit next to him. I gently stroke his cheek with my thumb. "No one can understand how much I love u.." I say. Just then...his eyes flutter open. He turns his head to look at me. My mouth falls open. "C..Colin?" I say. "Tony..?" He says. "COLIN!" I shout happily as I hug him tightly. He hugs back. ",I MISSED U!" I said as tears of joy fell down my face. He giggled a bit. I told him everything that happened. He looked shocked. "Baby..you tried to kill yourself cuz u thought I died..?" He says. I nod. "Yes..I don't think I could live without u. U make me so happy,Colin! You..you complete me." I say. I can tell he blushed a bit. I pulled back and kissed him. A wave of happiness flushed through my body. Feeling his lips on mine for the first time in months felt nice. God,I really missed him. I broke the kiss and looked Into his gorgeous eyes. "Baby..who hurt u?" I ask. He looked down. "I um..I didn't see their face cuz the mad a hood on. But I DID see their shoes." He says. "And what did they look like..?" I ask. He paused for a second. "Red chunky heels...they are the same kind my mom always wears.."

(SHOULD I MAKE A PART 4?!)