MEETING THEIR PAST SELVES (part 3)

(HUMAN AU)

PAST TONYS  POV:
Once we got to the lake,future me kissed future Colin again. "Alright!let's get ready to swim!" Future me said. Future Colin nodded. "There's a bathroom over there. We can change in there! Come on,babe!" He said as he grabbed Future me's hand. "Wait..y'all are gonna change in front of each other..?that's so weird and gross." I said as I rolled my eyes. "Well,I'm his boyfriend,so it's nothing I haven't seen." Future me said. Me and Colin blushed again. Well,bye! And NO fighting." Future Colin said. They walked into the bathroom together..leaving me and Colin alone. We just stand there in awkward silence for a few minutes. "Ugh. Why do u even have to exist?" I say to him. Although I did feel instant guilt as soon as the words left my mouth. But why did I feel so bad? Colin just kinda looked at me. But it wasn't an angry kinda look. It was more...shocked. He looked down at the ground,staying completely still. He looked like he was heavily thinking about something. "What's up with you?" I asked. He didn't respond. Just then,he fell to his knees on the ground and gripped his hair in his hands. "N-No,no.." he muttered under his breath. I watched as tears silently trickled down his cheeks. He was seriously starting to freak me out now.  I ran over to him and crouched down next to him. Not knowing what to do,I quickly wrapped my arms around him and pulled him to my chest. I just now realized that he was very tense and...shaking. He was obviously very scared. After about a minute and a half,he stopped crying and shaking,and..fell asleep in my arms. I blushed,once again. 'Did this idiot REALLY have to fall asleep on me? But still..I wonder what that was all about. Future me and future Colin ran out. "AWWWWW!!!" Future me said. "SHUT IT!  I didn't do this just because." I said. "What do u mean?" Future Colin asked. I told them everything. "Oh.." future Colin Said. Future me Just gently grabbed his hand and squeezed it. "Um..dont worry about that." Future Colin said. They obviously knew something that I don't.