SOMEONE FLIRTS WITH COLIN😱

HUMAN AU

TONYS POV:
Me and Colin decided to go to a coffee shop together for a little date! I am wearing a white hoodie with black jeans. He is wearing a black t-shirt with white ripped jeans. I blush as I look at what he's wearing. We walk to the coffee shop,holding hands. We walk in the front door. We sit down at a booth by the window. The sun highlighted his beautiful features. It made his eyes shine and his skin glow. I smile slightly, Just then,a barista comes over to our table. It's an older looking man. "Hello,boys..what can I get for u?" He says. Colin smiles at him. "Hi,sir! Can I just get a white chocolate mocha with strawberry sauce,and cold foam?" He says. He nods and writes it down on the notebook. He turns to me. "And what would u like?" He asks. "Uh..Just a black coffee." I say. He nods again. He turns to Colin. "I MUST say,your eyes are stunning." He says with an amused look in his face. "Ah,um..thanks,haha." Colin says,kinda nervous. The man walks off into the kitchen. "What was with that guy?" Colin says quietly. I shrug my shoulders. "I have no idea..maybe he's just trying to be nice?" I say. "Maybe.." Colin says,unsure. Just then,the man comes back and sets our drinks down. As he's setting Colins down,he accidentally spills it all over the front of his shirt. The wet shirt hugs his skin tightly. And just then..I realized that the man didn't spill it on accident. He did it on purpose. And he wasn't trying to be nice earlier. He was flirting. "I'm so sorry!" The man says as he grabs a rag and dabs it on Colin's chest.Colin gently pushed the man's hand away. "Oh,umm..it's ok! I can get it!" Colin says,clearly uncomfortable. I stand up from the table and walk over to the man. I grab him by the shirt colar and turn him around. I lean in closer to him. "Listen here. That boy is TAKEN." The man rolls his eyes. "Oh, really?" By who?" The man says. I hold up my hand and show him my ring. "By ME. Now,don't touch him again or I will f*ck you up." I say. I let go of his colar and he stumbles back. He runs back to the kitchen. I sit next to Colin and put my arm around his shoulder. "Are u ok,baby?" I say softly. He nods and lays his head on my shoulder. I smile and blush.

(I LOVE TONY BEING PROTECTIVE AWWW)