DIFFERENT OUTFITS

HUMAN AU

TONYS POV:

I sit on the bed,waiting for Colin to come out. Paidge said she has an outfit  for Colin that she wanted me to see on him. I wonder what it is. Just then,I see Paidge walk out with a smirk on her face. "Come on!" She says as she signals at the door for colin to walk out. I see him walk into the room. He  is wearing a tight red dress that went down to the center of his thighs. I feel my face heat up. Colin is looking down at the floor nervously. I am at a loss for words. "I-..Um-.." I stammered out. Paidge starts laughing. "I think he likes it!" She says. I see Colin blush a bit while still looking at the floor. Paidge sighs. She walks towards Colin and grabs his arm. Then she starts walking towards me. She then gently set Colin down on my lap. Me and him both blushed even more. I Looked at him,and he looked back at me. We were looking into each other's eyes. Paidge chuckles. "Okay,okay. I'll leave u 2 love birds alone~" She says as she walks out and closes the door. We sit in silence for about 3 seconds. "Did she make u wear that,honey?" I ask him. He is silent for a second. "Yeah....she said she thought u would like it.." He says. I gently take hold of his hand. "Baby..I think u look absolutely stunning in that." I say as my eyes are about to wander to his collarbone. I quickly look back up into his eyes. "But u dont have to do ANYTHING u dont wanna do." I say softly. He smiles at me and lays his head on my chest. "I love you." He whispers. I gently twirl a piece of his hair around my finger and smile. "I love u too!"