FLIRTING

HUMAN AU:

TONY'S POV: 

I see Colin brushing his hair in front of the mirror in our room. I smirk evilly and tiptoe up to him. I then grab him by the waist and spin him around. I lay my lips onto his. He jumps in surprise,but kisses back. I break the kiss and smirk at him. "Caught u off guard,didn't I?" I say in a flirty way. "Why brush your hair with a brush when I can brush it with my hands?" I say as I gently run my hand through his soft,fluffy hair. I could see him blush,but then he smirked.  "Hm..your lips look lonely..I can probably help with that~" He says as he puts his hands on my shoulders. I blush and chuckle softly. "Oh yeah? Then do it~" I say. Colin smiles and kisses me. I put my hands around his waist and pulled him closer to me. I gently ran one of my hands up and down his back as I kissed him deeply. Just then,we hear a door open. We looked to see who it was,and it was Paidge. "GET OUT!" I shout. Paidge quickly took a picture on her phone and ran away. I close the door after she left and turned back to my husband. "So..where were we?~" I say as I kiss him again. After like 24 more seconds of kissing,we both break it. I pick him up and sit on the floor with him in my lap. We just talked for around 20 minutes,just enjoying each other company.