CAT

HUMAN AU

TONYS POV:

I am standing in the kitchen,drinking coffee. All of a sudden,I feel someone hug me from behind. I look behind me to see that it's Colin. "Babeee I have something to ask!" He says while looking into my eyes. I set my coffee cup down. "Oh,and whats that,love?" I say. He takes a deep breath. "Can we get a cat? Pleaseeeeeee?" He asks. He looks so hopeful..how could I say no? "...Fine...." I say. He instantly smiles and pulls me out to the car. "LETS GO THE SHELTER! >:D" He says as he starts driving. We pull into the parking lot and head inside. We go Into a room filled with cats. Colins eyes instantly light up. "Awww! Tony,they're adorable!" He says as he pets one of the cats. I couldn't help but smile at his excitement. I stared at his slim waist and blushed a bit. He was wearing a black compression shirt that really complimented his body type. "I love this one!" He says as he holds up a black cat. The cat snuggled into his arms and Colin giggled a bit. We go to the front desk and the cat is put in a kennel. We take the cat to the car and set the Kennel in the back seat. Once we get home,we let the cat out. "So..is it a boy or a girl?" I ask. "It's a girl!" Colin states. "Have u got a name for her?" I asked. Colin thinks for a minute. "What about..Amanda! From the saw movies!" He says proudly. I nod and hold his face in my hands. "Seems like a perfect name." I say softly. I am lost in thought and completely mesmerized by his face for a moment. His features are so perfect...