WEDDING😱😱😱

[BEFORE WE START,I JUST WANNA GIVE A QUICK SHOUTOUT! idk their name on wattpad,but their tiktok name is "✨Colin✨". They are so sweet and have given me tons of support on my stories <3]

(HUMAN AU)

TONYS POV:
I stand in my dressing room,looking in the mirror. I was literally getting married in less than an hour..! Shrignold,larry,and duck are helping me get ready. "Ugh..what if he says no?!" I say. "He said yes to the proposal,why would he say no now?" Shrignold asked as he fixed my hair. "Well..what if he changed his mind?! What if he lost feelings?! What if-" he put his finger to my lips and shushed me. "Shut up. He's not gonna say no,so stop being a baby." I slowly nodded. I went out in front of the church. Yes,I know that having a wedding at a church is kinda basic,but sometimes basic is good. I was wearing a black tuxedo with a small red rose. About 10 minutes later,Colin came walking down the aisle with paidge. Since he didn't invite his parents for obvious reasons,paidge said that SHE would walk him down the aisle. And oh my gosh..he looked amazing. He had on a tight white tuxedo. Just looking at him made me want to kiss him till my lips went numb. He stood in front of me and smiled. "Hey honey." He said. I blushed. "Hey,sweetie." Shrignold came up behind us. "We are joined here today.." after about 6 minutes,he finished reading. "Colin..do u take tony to be ur husband?" "I do." Tony...do u take Colin to be ur husband?" "YEAH!" "Alright! You may now kiss." I pulled him in by his waist and kissed him. He wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed back. I broke the kiss and looked into his eyes. I smiled and blushed. He did the same. I hugged him tightly. The hug made happiness run through my body. He was now mine and I was his.