Tony..i love you..

(HUMAN AU)

COLINS POV:
Me and tony were walking in the park together,holding hands. We were planning to have a backyard campfire Tonight! "Alright,babe! I'm gonna go In there and get some firewood! U stay right here,ok?" I say. "Alright sweetie!" He says as he kisses my cheek. I giggle a bit and walk in the woods by the park. After like 5 minutes..I hear something rustle is the bushes. 'It's probably just an animal.' I thought. But then..I had the feeling I was being watched. Just then,a hooded figure runs out of the bushes and pins me to a tree. I couldn't see their face. I glanced down and see a long silver knife in their hand. "Wha..NO PLEASE!" I scream. They stab the knife into my stomach. I feel it tear through my mussels. Blood poured from my mouth. The person pulled the knife back out and stabbed it in again. The let me go and Fell to the ground. I saw their shoes walk away.

TONYS POV:
It's been 20 minutes,and he still isn't back. I'll go check on him. I started walking into the woods. After 5 minutes..I saw Colin sitting on the ground against a tree. "Colin! What are u do...." I saw blood. There was a little trickle coming from his mouth,and a lot on his shirt. "COLIN!! OH MY GOSH,WHAT HAPPENED?!" I screamed as I rushed over to him and knelt down next to him. I saw stab wounds on his stomach. "Colin..who did this u?!" I say. He wraps his arms around me and pulls me closer. He rests his chin on my shoulder. I hesitantly wrap my arms around him as well. "T-Tony.." he says. He hugs a bit tighter. "I-I.." he chokes out. "You what,sweetie..?" I ask. "I-I love u.." he says. Then..I feel his grip on me loosen. I feel a weight on my body. "Colin..?" I ask quietly. There is no response. I pull back and look at him, his eyes are closed and his head is down. "Colin...COLIN?!" I scream as a shake him. "PLEASE WAKE UP! THIS ISNT FUNNY!!" I scream. I feel blood start to seep onto my shirt. I felt tears start to run down my face as I picked him up and take him to the car. I put him in the back seat. I drive to the hospital and pick him up again. I burst into the door. "PLEASE HELP HIM! HE ISNT BREATHING!!" I scream. A bunch of nurses and doctors strap him on a cot and hook a breathing mask up to him. I watched as they wheeled him away and put him in a hospital bed.

(OMG I ALMOST CRIED WHILE MAKING THIS! SHOULD I MAKE A PART 2?)