HICKEY?!😱

(HUMAN AU)

TONYS POV:
I walk out into the living room and see Colin sitting on the couch. He's reading. I sit down next to him and smile. "Hello." I say and start nibbling and kissing his neck. "Aww...hi Tony." He says with a smile. After 2 minutes,I pull away and kiss his cheek. "What are u reading?" I ask. "It's called 'It'by Stephen king!"  He says with a smile.
"Ohhhh" I say. Just then,paidge comes in. "Hey guys!" She says with a smile. "Hi paidge!" Colin says excitedly. She pours herself a glass of water and starts drinking it while looking at Colin. Then she stops with her brows furrowed. She sets her glass down and walks over to us. "What's this..?" She asks as she looks at colins neck. I look too to see what tf she was talking about...and I see..a HICKEY. I instantly blush and sit back. Paidge pokes it with her finger. Colin looks pretty confused. "This looks like a bruise...TONY DID YOU HIT HIM?!" I gasped. "NO!!!I WOULD NEVER!!" I say back. "THEN WHY IS THERE A BRUISE?!" She yells back. "THATS NOT A BRUISE,THATS A HICKEY!!" I say. Paidge gasps. I suddenly realize I just exposed me and Colin. Me and him both blush. "Oh,alright then~" paidge says with a smirk. "Istg,don't even start." I say,while still blushing. "Is that what u two were doing before I came in?~" she says. "WE WERE NOT DOING ANYTHING!I WAS JUST KISSING HIS NECK I DIDNT KNOW IT WOULD LEAVE A HICKEY!" I yell. "Mhm...sureeee." She says with a smirk on her face. I give her a death glare. "Maybe you should go to ur room to do that kind of stuff...much more privacy." She says as she grabs her glass of water and walks away. "WERE NOT DOING ANYTHING!" I say while bright red. Colin was flustered too. "Hm.." I say and pick him up over my shoulder. "Wha-OH MY GOSH WHY DID U PICK ME UP?!" He says. I chuckle a little. I carry him to our room and set him on the bed. I close and lock the door. "Ya know..paidge is right. There is MUCH more privacy in here." I say while smirking. I sit on the bed next to him and pull him into my lap. He was laying down but he was laying his head on my lap.  I grab the remote and go to Netflix. "So..what movie do u wanna watch?" "Hmm idk! You pick!" He says with a smile. "Hmm..alright." I say. After a few minutes of scanning through,I found a show I liked. I pressed play and took his hand in mine. A half hour later,I look down and he's asleep. AND HE WAS STILL HOLDING MY HAND!!! I was blushing a lot.I smiled. I didn't wanna wake him up,so I decided just to fall asleep there.