Tony..I love u..(PART 2)

(TW:ATTEMPTED $U!C!D3)

(HUMAN AU)

TONYS POV:
I run up to one of the nurses. "Can I see him now?" I ask. She nods. I walk into his room. He is laying in a hospital gown,with a breathing mask and a bunch of machines hooked up to him. I felt myself tear up. He was asleep right now. The doctor said he doesn't know if and when he will wake up. So there is a chance that my baby won't make it..! I feel tears streaming down my cheeks. I gently held his hand. "Baby..please don't die. I-I love u too much!" I stayed with him for an hour. But then the nurse said visiting time was over.

2 MONTHS LATER..

It has been 2 months since colin was put in the hospital,and he still hasn't waken up. It has been 2 months since I felt his kiss. 2 months since we've cuddled next to each other in bed. And 2 months since I've seen him smile. I have been visiting everyday,and telling him what's been happening at home. I know he can't hear me..but I still want to. Right now,I'm sitting next to his bed and holding his hand. I've always noticed that somehow,no matter what,he always looks beautiful. I gently run a hand through his hair. "I really miss u.." I say softly. I feel myself start to cry again. 30 minutes later,I had to go home. "Bye,honey! I'll see u tomorrow!" I say as I kiss his forehead. Once I get home,I sit down on the couch. 10 minutes later,lani goes up to me. "Oh,tony! I just got a call from the hospital!" She says. I look confused. "And..they say that..Colin is dead.." she says sadly. I feel my eyes widen and fill with tears. My chest tightens. "..Wha..What..?" I say. She just looks down at the ground. I feel myself sink deeper and deeper Into a pit of anger,sadness,and despair. I run upstairs and go to my room. I slam and lock the door. I start violently sobbing. I collapse to the floor and put my face in my hands. "WHY?! WHY?! WHY?!" I scream. "WHY COULDNT THE DOCTORS TRY HARDER?!" I scream as I punch a hole in the wall. After 30 minutes of crying,I look at the ceiling fan. "Well..I'm gonna be with him. I can't be without him." I say as I go to my closest. I pull out a rope and a chair. I tie the rope to the top of the ceiling fan and tie the other around my neck as I stand on top of the chair. I take a deep breath. "This is for u,honey.." I say as I step off the stool. I hear my door open and paidges voice. "Tony,I heard crying are u ok- TONY!!" She screams.

(SHOULD I MAKE A PART 3?)