NOTES AND CAT

HUMAN AU

TONYS POV:

I was sitting on mine and Colin's bed, on my phone. I was just scrolling through TikTok, just chilling. Just then, our cat Amanda runs in the room and jumps on the bed. She walks up to me and rubs her fluffy head against my hand. I smile a little and scratch her chin. But..I see a folded piece of paper tucked into her collar. I take it and open it. 

Dear Tony,

   You have been in my life for about 6 years now, and every second of being ur boyfriend\husband is amazing. I love you so much. I hope u know how much u mean to me. You are the most sweet, handsome, funny, sexy, caring, and beautiful man I have ever met. You make me feel loved and happy. Valentine's Day is coming up, and u usually do something special for me. But this year I wanna do something special for you. I'm taking us to a new fancy restaurant on Valentine's Day at 6:00!! I love you, baby!!!
-Colin <3

I blushed after I finished reading the note. Colin is so sweet!!! I love him so much. I ran into the living room to see him talking to Paige. I ran up, picked him up, and kissed him. He immediately returned the kiss. He giggled a bit. "I guess u saw the note on Amanda's collar, huh?" He said. I nuzzled my face in the crook of his neck. "Yes!"