YANDERE TONY!!!

(HUMAN AU! THIS WAS A REQUEST FROM MY FRIEND)

COLINS POV:
I was talking to that b***h,lany. I have known for a while that she has a crush on me. Although I didn't like her back. I like tony. All of a sudden,tony came up. "Hey Colin! Do u mind if maybe u can look at something with me?" He asked. "Sure!" I got up and followed him. He led me to an abandoned shed. Once we were inside,he ran out and shut the door while I was still in there. Luckily,there were many lanterns in there so I could still see very well. I pounded on the door and realized it was locked. "TONY!!!PLEASE UNLOCK THE DOOR!" I yelled. There was no response.
TONYS POV:
I felt bad about locking him in there. But he would probably stop me from killing lani. I ran over to lani. She scoffed. "What do u wa-" she was cut off by me stabbing her in the stomach. Her eyes widened and blood poured out of her mouth. I pulled her head up by her hair.I drug the knife across her throat. I let go of her hair. She fell to the ground. I smiled. Then I walked back out to the shed. I opened the door and saw Colin standing in a corner. His eyes widened when he saw me. He looked...scared. I didn't want him to be scared of me! I felt so bad. I walked up to him and looked down at him. (Tony is taller than Colin.) I gently grabbed his waist and kissed him. To my surprise,After a few seconds he started kissing back. He wrapped his arms around my neck. After like 2 minutes of making out,we broke the kiss. I looked into his eyes. He smiled at me.I smiled back. "So,U don't care I killed ur friend?" I asked. "Nah. I hated her anyways." He said. I chuckled a little. I picked him up and carried him out of the shed. I walked into my room and we cuddled in my bed.

(SUP! ITS ME!!!GRIGDKGFLHFLHDKYDKUGPUGOUFOYFIYXOYXIYX!!!
Word count:363)