For all the readers!❤️

If you have read those comments about me stealing this book and you are curious to know, I request you to not use the links posted by this person(Yes just one person because I am pretty sure it's only one).

If you really want to know that book, contact them privately or ask them on their message board here on wattpad. Do not use the link for your own safety.

___________

Someone is accusing me that I stole this story. I don't want to talk to them but honestly it is quite heartbreaking. They said it is a Korean book and I posted it here as my own. They said and I quote- "I am about to cry when I know this book is plagiarized."

This note is for them, well actually it is only one person and they made multiple accounts on the same day with different names(yeah james bond very intelligent of you) and they are posting comments that are supposedly original book's link. The link which IS NOT A SECURE.

So if you think I really steal it, don't post link here in the book where most don't even read comments. Post it on my profile and not the link please(that doesn't even work. Clearly you are new to wattpad). Post the name of the app or site and book name along with writer's name on my message board because it will be more helpful for everyone.

_________________

I don't know how can people just without even consulting, accuse other people. I am not saying that the idea of this book is unique or I have copyright over over this human-married mate scenario, but how can someone be so dumb.

It's like very other tropes- enemies to lovers, friends to lovers etc. There are so many other stories here on wattpad with same trope, married mate with a kid.

I am so angry right now. I spent years with this book. I know I am not really excellent writer but I am trying. But then people like you come along and throw our hardwork in dustbin.

I am not even supposed to use wattpad for a month but they are getting on my nerves. I never thought I would see those type of comments. I don't have a large readers base so maybe they did it because I am an easy target but still that is so disrespectful.

You could have talk to me or asked me. But no, you chose the cheapest way. After checking all the profiles I realized it is just some cheap trick to gain readers for that book or books.(I don't care)

If you are so desperate for attention, please kindly fuck off and beg somewhere else.

And yes, one last thing, rest assured I am not going to block you or mute you because why should I. I did nothing wrong. This is my own story, my own idea. Your stupid comments will improve my stories rankings.

Currently, My Married Mate is #1 in love, romance, gayromance, and man×man.❤️❤️❤️❤️

_________________________
Date: November 24, 2022.