1. Zayne

December 8, 2021

It's been 72 hours since I last slept and I'm feelin' it.

I'm tired as fuck and I got a permanent hole where my heart used to be on top of my body bein' sore as fuck. I can't close my eyes longer than a couple of seconds without seein' Rozay's eyes buldgin' as she suffocated right in front of me.

I'm probably the world's worst fuckin' girlfriend there is. Not only did I lose one of my girlfriends but I lost boffum.

I held Ari in my arms as she died slowly from when my ex shot up the car we were in a couple years ago and as of a few days ago, I held Rozay in my arms while she took her last breath from bein' poisoned by my best friend.

Shit got crazy real fast, real quick.

But that was then and now it's the past and I ain't got no choice but to move on, broken heart and all.

I'm sittin' at the bar, somewhere in downtown OKC, people watchin', tryna figure out my next move now that a bitch ain't got nobody.

I've been alone before but I always had Lori, my best friend, by my side. That shit makes me sick as fuck that I had to put a bullet in my bitches head.

I wish I didn't.

But she knew too much of my shit and I meant it when I said I ain't goin' to prison for no bitch, includin' mine.

After I torched my apartment and went by Lori's condo to empty her safe, I got a bus ticket and fled that same night everything went down. I know my face is probably all over the news but that ain't gon' stop shit.

"Well hey there, gorgeous. Can I buy you a drink?" This nigga probably old enough to be my daddy asks as he takes the seat next to me with an annoyin' smile while his eyes take in my curvy ass body.

"Get the fuck on. I'm good."

He stands up without another word, thank God, 'cause I'm in the mood to start some shit.

Ion need no nigga in his 40's tryna buy me a drink. That ain't who I'm targetin' tonight. With my eyes trained on a tall dark skinned man and his diamonds glistenin' under the bar lights, it only takes a second to get his attention.

And as soon as I do, he stands and heads my way like I knew he would.

I look good as fuck tonight. I'm wearin' a 24 inch aqua wig, half up, half down and my edges is laid to perfection. When the nigga finally approaches me and I watch his eyes take in the way my hips is huggin' the black mini cami dress Rozay bought me a few months ago, I smirk and bat thick eyelashes at him.

"Whatchu doin' at the bar alone, lookin as good as you do?" He asks and leans against the bar as he stares at me like he ain't never seen a bad bitch before.

"Mindin' my business, what it look like?" I bite my lip and pretend to look him up and down and the way he eats that shit up, I swear to God I deserve a Grammy.

I ain't gon lie, he's a lil' cute. He got long dreads, an arm full of tattoos and pearly white teeth, just the way I like.

"Where you from?"

"Around. Where you from?" I ask as he motions for the bartender. When he chuckles and shows off deep dimples, I smile to myself.

I'd have this nigga eatin' outta my hands in 24 hours. I giggle, push the thought to the side and put my focus back onto the sexy stranger standin' next to me.

"OKC. Born and raised. Ain't neva seen you 'round here before so I had to ask."

"Yeah, I'm just passin' through, really." I tell him the truth and bite my lip.