36. Zayne

January 18, 2022

It's after midnight when we make it to the hotel in New Orleans and I'm tired as fuck. I ain't a fan of flights over three hours 'cause by the time the second hour passes, I can't get outta my head and this long ass flight ain't make it no better.

"I'm tired as fuck." I complain and toss my sore ass body on top of the cloud like King size bed.

"Baby the flight wasn't but six hours." Sahara laughs and lays next to me while Playboi brings our bags in from the bell hop.

"That's fo' hours too long."

When Playboi gets done with our bags, he walks into a big ass marble kitchen and opens a fully stocked refrigerator. My stomach growls, remindin' me a bitch ain't ate in some hours.

"Imma take a shower, my back hurts." I say as I kiss Sahara's jaw and then stand to my feet.

I love when I can feel her eyes on me just like I love when Playboi can't take his off me. My skin burns 'cause of how big her attention makes me smile.

Playboi always got us in these luxurious ass hotels, and that's somethin' he gon' get me used to real fast. The size of our suite is bigger than anything I ever rented before and costs more than a couple G's a night.

I turn the shower on and strip out of my clothes with only one thing on my mind.

Bein' back in the States.

Knowin' Sahara got money on her head and I'm wanted by the feds makes my knees wobble. I turn the water even hotter as it burns my back but damn, it sho' do feel good.

I already know where Sahara's head at, I ain't gotta ask. I also ain't surprised when she steps into the glass shower, eager for my touch 'cause the first thing she does is wrap her around my waist and lays her head on my shoulder.

One thing I love about her is the way she likes to be touched in any kind of way. Givin' her affection feels better than any likka and smoke I done had in a long time.

"I knew you was comin' in here wimme." I tease as she pulls away and gazes at me with them pretty brown eyes.

With steam in between us and water runnin' down her untainted chocolate brown skin, it's easy to see why I'm in love with her and every single tattoo coverin' her body.

Butterflies sit in the pit of my stomach.

"Bae, why you so pretty?" I whisper before kissin' her under the water.

She smiles and I let her fingers wrap around my throat before she leans me against the wall.

"Stop givin' me butterflies."

"Make me." I smirk when she bites her bottom lip before takin' a step back.

"You're a demon. But that ain't what I came to talk about."

"So then talk, bae and rub my back some more when you do." I turn around with a smile when her hands start rubbin' small circles into my lower back just like the massage therapist did earlier.

"You know I gotta handle some shit."

"Yeah, I know." I close my eyes and bite my lip. "Just lemme know wassup when it's time. Right now, don't nobody know where we at. Let's keep it like that, aight baby?"