8. Zayne

December 15, 2021

"I hope for the rest of your life, you can't close your eyes or sleep without seein' me and the fucked up shit you did. You let that bitch kill me."

I toss and turn for the hundredth time tonight, pullin' the fluffy white pillow over my head.

"I fuckin' hate you, Zayne. I hate everything about you." I hear Rozay's voice without seein' her, that's how fucked up my mental is right now.

I can't sleep.

I can't eat.

I can't do shit without seein' Ari, Rozay and Lori's faces behind my eyelids and ever since I did coke the other day, I ain't been able to shake 'em off for shit.

"You should've been the one to die, not me and not Ari. I fuckin' hate you, Zayne."

The words play over and over in my head 'til I can't take it no more.

I get up, throw the pillow across the room and scream loud as fuck. It's 2:09am when I pick up my phone and unlock the screen.

I needa smoke so fuckin' bad and I still ain't got my own shit.

whas gud , yu up boo ?

I told myself I wasn't gon' fuck with Sahara like that but I know she got good weed and that's all I need right now.

Not all the other shit, just some green.

Saharaa👅🌊🤍
Ion sleep. Thought I scared u off or sum 🤣

I smile and shake my head. I ain't gon' lie, kickin' it with her was coo and all but the bitch did too much at the gas station and iono if it turned me off or made me want her but either way, I can't go down that road with nobody else right now.

I'm still not over the ghosts hauntin' me now.

ctfu . girl bye i can't be scared off . jus ain't da bitch yu finna hear from errday . i needa smoke 🥺

I groan and roll over. When my eyes fall over the blank flat screen on the wall, I can't help but think about the last time I actually enjoyed chillin' in a hotel, a couple Valentine's Days ago, with my baby Ari and Rozay.

Saharaa👅🌊🤍
Dat would change if u was my bitch but I gotchu. What u need

I roll my eyes but smile anyway. I ain't finna be nobody's bitch again if it ain't Ari, honestly.

      lmaoooo yu want me ta be yo bitch so bad an don even kno im crazy affff . a zip gon gimme right tho .

I send the message and lay my phone down. Sahara's instant reply comes in and makes me smile to myself again.

Saharaa👅🌊🤍
U must think crazy finna turn me off or sum 👀 I know how to handle u boo. Ima b on my way in a lil bit tho. U got sum to roll wit?

ctfu dats cute or whateva . nah pick me up sum .

Saharaa👅🌊🤍
I gotchu 😘