6. Zayne

December 13, 2021

"Damn, this shit nice as fuck." I say as I follow Sahara thru the front half of a two story house.

Once we made it thru the three bedroom garage, I knew this bitch had to have some kinda money.

"Whatchu workin' at the mall for if you got money like this?"

"I'm on parole. So, I gotta be there." She laughs as we enter the livin' room.

"Damn bitch, ion need to be chillin' witcho ass."

"Aye, what I say 'bout that 'bitch' word? You gon' make me check that shit real quick."

I bite my lip as my knees buckle.

"Mcht, girl bye. You doin' too much, I'm tryna smoke. Where yo weed, I'll roll up." I roll my eyes.

"Come here."

"Stop playin' wimme, bitch." I chuckle. "I mean girl."

Sahara closes the distance between us fast as fuck. The next thing I know, she pins me on the wall and wraps a hand around my throat.

"I like it better when you listen, Zayne."

My heart stops beatin' and then phat mama's thud replaces it. After a second of silence, she squeezes lightly and makes me forget how to do anything except moan.

"Don't get shy now." She purrs in my neck before she steps back.

Finally, I take a breath.

"Ain't shit shy about me, Sahara."

"Mmm. Sit down and stay right here. I'll be back."

I sit down but not 'cause the bitch told me to.

A couple seconds after she disappears upstairs, Sahara comes back down the spiral staircase with two big ass bear lookin' Rottweilers followin' behind her. She takes 'em outside real quick and then comes back with a bag of weed.

"Them some big ass dogs. Keep they ass outside." I say with a raised eyebrow.

"Not you bein' scared of Pebbles and Bamm Bamm." She chuckles lightly and I hate that it covers my arms in goosebumps. "They ain't gon' jump on nobody unless I tell 'em to. You good, mama. Roll this up. You can roll papers, right?"

"Pebbles and Bamm Bamm? That's cute. I can roll whatever. I just like blunts. But whatever, give it to me."

"Yo lil' attitude sexy. I like it." Sahara says with bedroom eyes that make phat mama wake up.

"They ain't stayin' outside though, it's cold."

I smack my lips real fast and grab her arm before she can turn around.

"Foreal, boo. Leave them big ass bears outside. They too damn big to be cold."

She actin' like we in Colorado and not Arizona. Extra as fuck.

"My bitches listen to me. Like I said, they ain't gon' jump on nobody unless I tell 'em to. You good, relax."

I sit down on the couch and focus on rollin' a fat as joint.