23. Zayne

January 4th, 2023

Panama is everything.

I'm in love with the ocean. The beach. The salty air. The energy. Even the people, despite not bein' able to understand 'em.

I feel free.

And, the last two nights, I been able to get more than a couple hours of sleep so I feel good. Tonight though, that's a different story.

I'm sittin' at the island in the kitchen, scrollin' on the iPad, lookin' at different wigs when Playboi comes in the kitchen shirtless.

Mmm.

"Whatchu in here doin'?" He asks as he comes up behind me and snakes his arms around my waist.

"I need some more wigs."

"You didn't get enough the other day?"

"Mcht, no. I won't have enough 'til I got my collection back and then some. Plus, I need to find a green color to go with this outfit I got the other day."

Playboi shakes his head and smirks as his eyes bounce from my lips back up to my eyes. I push him away and laugh when he gently pulls me back in his arms and kisses my neck now that the bandage is gone.

"Imma take a jog. I'm not tryna get fat eatin' crab legs and shit for two days straight." He says while leavin' a few more soft kisses behind my ear.

My skin tingles and annoys me even though it do feel good to have him close enough to feel his lil' print.

"Yeah, you do that. Imma go see if Sahara is awake 'cause yeah."

I'm so sexually frustrated, not fuckin' on Playboi or Sahara been drivin' me crazy as fuck. We been in this house and on this beach for more than a couple of days but ain't neither one of 'em done made a move.

I'm gettin' impatient. Every lil' soft touch or gentle hug got me wantin' to fuck either of 'em.

"Baeeeee, where you at?" I ask as I make my way through the house.

Al I hear is silence though, so I keep walking 'til I get to the bathroom and hear soft moans.

My clit jumps.

I walk inside quietly, bitin' my lip as soon as my eyes land on Sahara leanin' against the shower wall with her hand in between her legs.

My mouth waters when she tilts her head back into the water and moans again.

I take a step back and leave as quietly as I came. Phat mama purrin' so loud, I can't ignore her even if I wanted to.

I tear through the shoppin' bags I still ain't put up 'til I find the 10 inch strap I bought specifically to blow her back out. Once I find it and slide into it, I make my way back to the bathroom.

It's so steamy, I barely see Sahara when she steps out the shower with wobbly legs and a smirk.

I melt when she sees the dildo standin' tall and bites her lip. My pussy so fuckin' wet, it's drippin' down my thigh.

"Come here." I say as I hold my hand out for her to take.

My heart skips a beat when I got her in my arms and our bodies press against each others as she leans on the counter.

Iono who's heartbeat is louder, hers, mine or phat mama's.

Sahara wraps her arms around my bruised neck and pulls me into a slow, sexy ass kiss, makin' me lose my breath. Butterflies fill my stomach as chills cover every inch of my skin.