14. Playboi

December 25, 2021

Christmas morning, I have my private chef whip up breakfast for me and Jayde and wake her up with 100 roses, 7 different Chanel, Gucci, and Fashion Nova outfits, and keys to something new.

"Oohhh my Godddd, this is so sweeeeet babyyy boo. Oh my God, merry Christmas baby." Jayde says, jumping in my arms as we stand in front of the oversized Christmas tree she had delivered a couple weeks ago.

I lift her up in my arms while she kisses all over me.

"You got me the dress I wanted." She mumbles through soft kisses. "You was listening to meeeee."

"Now that the season is over and I got a break for a couple months, imma do better." I put her back down and smile at the excitement radiating from her body.

"Awww, baby, that means so much to me."

I watch as she turns to see all her gifts spread out on the couches, grinning from ear to ear.

"And I got you somethin' outside too. Big ass bow on it 'cause I know you like that shit." I smirk when her eyes get big and she covers her face.

Jayde grabs my hand and runs outside. Once we make it to the long ass driveway and see the brand new black Audi, she screams and covers her mouth.

"Oh my God, you didn't?!"

She opens the door with a smile so big, I start cheesing too.

"And it's got all white interior too?! Damn, baby boo, maybe you do love me!" She runs back towards me and jumps in my arms.

"I should suck your dick right here, right now. Oh my gossshhhhh!!"

"Glad you like it." I smile and rub my hands together once she hops back down and walks over to the car again.

"Like it? Babyyyy, I love it. This is sooo...I can't believe this right now."

I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist. When I kiss her neck, she turns around and slips her tongue in my mouth, reaching down my sweats before I laugh and stop her.

"Hmm. I don't want you to think I didn't get you anything...your present hasn't texted me back yet." She says and kisses my jaw before stepping away from me to focus on the way the car is shining under the early morning sun.

"Whatchu mean?"

"I've been doing a lot of thinking and I want to give you what you want." Jayde looks over at me and smiles innocently.

I start smiling because I have a feeling I know where this conversation about to go. I hide my excitement until I hear what she has to say though.