43. Zayne

January 23, 2022

I'm mad as fuck.

Every time my stupid ass period start, every lil' thing pisses me the fuck off. I ain't left the bed even though it's eleven am and I'm already in a bad mood.

My stomach cramps and reminds me why I'm pissed in the first place.

"Get up and take a shower. Papa wanna take us to a block party later." Sahara says calmly as she sits on the edge of the bed.

I roll my eyes and shake my head.

"Nah, I'm good."

"Why baby?"

"'Cause my period started and a bitch is crampin'. Plus ion feel like bein' around all them fuckin' people right now, yo."

"Me either but he's excited." She shrugs and sucks in a breath.

"Good for him."

"Either way, get up. I already started the shower. You wanna wear somethin' comfy today since you're crampin'?" Sahara knows how to make my heart and stomach do flips so fucking easy.

Forcin' a smile, I nod and sit up when she opens her arms for me to lean into. Her lips press against the top of my head and then suddenly I'm aight for the moment.

I don't feel as mad.

"Come on, in the shower, mamas."

I let Sahara guide me towards the bathroom and into the shower without fight. It's cute seein' her care about me, makes me smile.

The water is hot and right away, my skin starts to burn and turn red. But it feels so good, so I don't complain.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

The time we've spent at Playboi's family home is coo' and they've been very welcomin' but dealin' with that many people every time we go over there is exhaustin'.

As fuck.

I can't imagine growin' up with a house full of family. I'm the youngest out of my brother and sister so they're all I know since my parents wasn't in my life. After my sister died and my brother fucked my ex, family became nonexistent to me.

So bein' around Playboi's family is a lil' overwhelmin'.

After a long hot shower, I take my time putting lotion on. Ion feel like doin' shit.

Especially not goin' to no fuckin' block party on a Sunday.

Sahara appears next to me quietly holdin' a black and white PINK sweatsuit and a pair of clean ass white Air Forces.

"You need a anklet, you got pretty feet."

"You suck toes, bae?" I question curiously as she licks her lips with her eyes still on my glistenin' feet, probably starin' at the butterflies flyin' across boffum.

"Shit, I might suck yours."

I laugh a lil' and imagine Sahara's sexy ass lips suckin' on my toes. Phat mama whimpers sadly, remindin' me yet again, that I'm on my fuckin' period.